Forums

Topic: Xbox One Dashboard Backgrounds

Posts 1 to 20 of 27

SuperKMx

Hey all,
  With Xbox One now supporting backgrounds for your dashboard, I thought we'd open up a topic to share backgrounds with the community. We'll run up an article over the next few days with some variations on our standard background, but I'll add them here, too.

All you need to do, is right click on the image and choose "Save file as" and the full-size version of the background image will be saved. Then transfer it to your Xbox One via DLNA or USB, and apply it.

Team-pX-Green-XO-Background.jpg

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

SuperKMx

And a blue one...

Team-pX-Blue-XO-Background.jpg

Ken Barnes,

EternalDragonX

YES!!! thank you kind sir and keep it up.

EternalDragonX

TOMBOY25

can anyone make a green/blue/red version of this with pure xbox, pushsquare and nintendo life logos i think it'd look cool

TOMBOY25

Xbox Gamertag: TOMBOY25

stylon

Those pX one's are nice but has anyone come across some cool movie or game based ones? Maybe Star Wars, Terminator or Forza? I know you can use achievement art but unless the images are carefully crafted, the dashboard just obliterates 95% of them

Wish Microsoft would put some on the store to download like they used to on the 360... even if you had to pay for them.

Edited on by stylon

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

Chameleon1977

There are a few over at http://venturebeat.com/2014/11/10/8-cus … new-patch/

The Star Trek computer one looks like it's had the most attention to detail paid to it, as the 'Featured' and 'Friends' sections are particularly well lined up with some of the BG graphics.  Also, I know of at least one fan of the Pipboy background.

Made a couple myself a while back..
Wolfenstein - http://imgbox.com/MfkY5Wvv
Three different AC: Unity ones - http://imgbox.com/uETcOrmI http://imgbox.com/CgojtQbq or http://imgbox.com/xwiHI7Br

Chameleon1977

Xbox Gamertag: Chameleon1977

stylon

Thanks, good find! That Trek one looks extremely well fettled - might give it a whirl... in fact I'll probably download them all and swap and change. Your Wolfenstein one looks like it will work well although I'd rather have the Unity one but I guess most of it will be lost under the dash...

What we need right now is a Christmas one

Edited on by stylon

stylon

EternalDragonX

So I obtained a massive collection that I am going to share with everyone..... Enjoy!!!!
lcHncWiu.jpg zL2pFnXY.jpg D0Gtj8r6.jpg EGJgbwZk.jpg MzgA0LOy.jpg kaeUBVPD.jpg idRQr7TQ.jpg 0vIatT6l.jpg uTwldWsq.jpg L7GwBmmN.jpg amvyIzK5.jpg hQbj6HGu.jpg LaUY8f86.jpg nCgnIGKj.jpg sTpwu70G.jpg L9xOguv8.jpg ds5vsB9h.jpg EqDLYw9b.jpg DhdAWU8e.jpg xheetwIY.jpg 9HPsYcyl.jpg d6J9R4Yh.jpg dSQM7W7L.jpg TIEyOnOB.jpg zN2n60tP.jpg jACsT3Tp.jpg 4OyBpx7s.jpg XRcdLEmt.jpg f9OdCLQF.jpg 7YsGE6dY.jpg KKWsBt8U.jpg h9tRYzv8.jpg 9P5G3mC5.jpg kmscbGpO.jpg BYt8ZUwq.jpg 7zcj87Ec.jpg upal12ti.jpg RH4b6NjW.jpg hh4oRkB8.jpg 9EkN7oBA.jpg hBX3Vzed.jpg jJ6pXLfM.jpg 5rrHqDHt.jpg KmCOBKwU.jpg 5URTX4yc.jpg ZfPT13c9.jpg XmgDLYYf.jpg KRPEhBsB.jpg QYOLawiM.jpg vNBmuTx8.jpg ocvwkZ3g.jpg l3P9Wkal.jpg dGmyw6rL.jpg mf7H8fsq.jpg ObgASVCi.jpg qsWixVAF.jpg Dg2gGoEA.jpg

Edited on by EternalDragonX

EternalDragonX

stylon

Yeah thanks EternalDragonX - some amazing ones there. Great find, I'm off to find my flash drive now!

stylon

Red620Ti

That Corpser one is awesome...........And Tianfall, and PvZ, and MK.........Good work fella!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

EternalDragonX

Some more for the collection. If anyone has any sports themed requests I'll do my best to find some.
qTVARE25.jpg fMV91aAi.jpg XO9yHRsI.jpg Ug1e91B4.jpg oOZc0ehS.jpg 8xy9buCb.jpg mcNtsTw5.jpg JzFNGK1j.jpg xtTd53Nt.jpg JwWl7KEe.jpg BhXmQnVf.jpg gaHPXxhO.jpg MLDWlOTV.jpg bpCNvXJR.jpg wYB7YMLZ.jpg jrfCyMpd.jpg 1CNmuk8I.jpg aVhBTBPz.jpg SeRE4iXA.jpg XpZSBHWM.jpg KU7fom5w.jpg U05JWP6w.jpg buIs29iB.jpg Mv3IIRVX.jpg

EternalDragonX

BAMozzy

Love the Alien one...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

Red620Ti
BAMozzy

Love the Alien one...

Looks like one of my exs........

Edited on by Red620Ti

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

HEADESTROYER4
Red620Ti
BAMozzy

Love the Alien one...

Looks like one of my exs........

Don't all Xs resemble Xenomorph after some amount of time ;D

@EternalDragonX These are AWESOME dude! Thanks so much for sharing. If you see one of Rocky saying "That's how winnin's done!", my dreams would come true.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

Captain_Chao5

They are awesome.

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

bobbypaycheque

These are great. Much appreciated.

bobbypaycheque

SuperKMx

Very cool, thanks EDX!

Ken Barnes,

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.