BAMozzy

Xur is back...

This week he is selling
Truth Rocket Launcher - 17sc
Ruin Wings (Titan Gauntlets - either) - 13sc
Achlyophage Symbiote (Hunter Helmet - Gunslinger) - 13
Voidfang Vestments (Warlock Chest - Voidwalker) - 13

Also the usual mix of curios
Pulse Rifle. Hand Cannon and Machine Gun telemetries, Stealth and Void Drive and Heavy Ammo Synthesis too.

The upgradeables are
Mask of the Third Man and Young Ahamkaras Spine for the Hunter
No Backup Plans and the Armamentarium for the Titan
Light Beyond Nemesis and Sunbreakers for the Warlock

Weapons are
Suros Regime, Red Death, the Last Word, Thorn, Icebreaker and Thunderlord

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

HEADESTROYER4

Great Thread! I was just about to jump online and check his wares. Let's keep this thread coming back around on Friday mornings.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

BAMozzy
HEADESTROYER4

Great Thread! I was just about to jump online and check his wares. Let's keep this thread coming back around on Friday mornings.

I will do this every week - I do/did it on the OXM forums too.

I bought 6 engrams from Xur and got a much better stat roll on this weeks Achlyophage Symbiote. I also got 3 Titan Helms - Saint 14, Inmost Light and Glasshouse, and 2 Warlock helms - Obsidian Mind and Apotheosis Veil. So far I have opted to upgrade the Armamentarium (great stats and highly recommend), Suros, Thorn (not doing that bounty again) and Icebreaker. I think the Ahamkaras Spine, although not used much, looks great and has a good stat roll this time - better than Mask of the 3rd man (my old version has higher). I also bought Truth as I didn't have it - now just need Hard Light and the new Exotics. I am considering doing Red Death and Thunderlord too

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

BAMozzy

Xur is back...

This week he has:-
Ruin Wings - Titan - 13sc
Knucklehead Radar - Hunter - 13sc
Claws of Ahamkara - Warlock - 13sc
Patience and Time - sniper rifle - 17sc
Exotic Shard - 7sc
Exotic Engram - Helmet - 23MoL

Upgrades this week are
Crest of Alpha Lupi and Lucky Raspberry for the Hunter
Crest of Alpha Lupi and No Backup Plans for the Titan
Heart of the Praxis Fire and Sunbreakers for the Warlock
Weapons are Mida Multi Tool, Thorn, Universal Remote, Plan C, Super Good Advice and Truth

Also has the usual mix of Curios

Red620Ti

May have to get Ruin Wings this week if what they say about the heavy ammo is true......But I love having 2 grenades!  What to do, what to do........

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

BAMozzy
Red620Ti

May have to get Ruin Wings this week if what they say about the heavy ammo is true......But I love having 2 grenades!  What to do, what to do........

Must admit it is quite tempting but the Stat Roll isn't as high as my Armamentarium which also allows me to carry extra Heavy ammo as well as Extra Special and an Extra Grenade. I don't find myself running out of Heavy that often - especially with the extra ammo. I can see the Ruin Wings being more beneficial if you use Rockets a lot.

I went for the Plan C upgrade but not overly impressed by the stats of the other items I would buy/upgrade this week...

TallPaul70

Fancy seeing you guys here

TallPaul70

Red620Ti
TallPaul70

Hey, its Medium Paul!  Welcome my friend!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

BAMozzy
TallPaul70

Hello and welcome! Glad you found your way across...

TallPaul70
Red620Ti

Hey, its Medium Paul!  Welcome my friend!

Hey mate, so, this is where the cool kids are hanging out now, nice to find an escape pod

TallPaul70

TallPaul70
BAMozzy

Hello and welcome! Glad you found your way across...

Hi Bam, yeah, I found out about C&VG today, so reckoned that OXM's days are properly numbered now, checked the non-Destiny forums (for a change) and found out this was the life raft.

It's great that there's somewhere else for us to congregate...

TallPaul70

BAMozzy

Xur is back...

This week he is selling:-
Armamentarium - Titan - 13sc
Achlyophage Symbiote - Hunter -13sc
Claws of Ahamkara - Warlock - 13sc
No Land Beyond - primary sniper - 17sc
Exotic Shard - 7sc

Upgrades this week are:-
Crest of Alpha Lupi and Young Ahamkara's Spine for the Hunter
Helm of Saint-14 and Helm of Inmost Light for the Titan
Heart of the Praxic Fire (WAY better roll than before) and Sunbreakers for the Warlock
Suros Regime, Red Death, The Last Word, Thunderlord, Super Good Advice and Gjallarhorn

No Exotic Engram this week but has the usual mix of Curios

All I can say is YAY - Gjallahorn!!

Edited on by BAMozzy

Vincent294

Nice work, I may not care for Destiny much but for those who do this is valuable and generously given.

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

TallPaul70

Please, Xur, just sell me Gjallahorn!!

Cheers Bam, saves me trying to get online... are you able to get on Live, then?

TallPaul70

BAMozzy
TallPaul70

Please, Xur, just sell me Gjallahorn!!

Cheers Bam, saves me trying to get online... are you able to get on Live, then?

Yes online now and working on upgrading a certain weapon I am still undecided on Heart of the Praxic Fire as its stats are good but not as good as my old version and expect I will wear the Raid chest more anyway

BAMozzy
HEADESTROYER4

Thanks again this week Bam! Now if only I could get online.

No  probs XBL started to play up for me at around 10pm UK so didn't manage to get Gjallahorn finished - just need to do the last couple of Damage upgrades.

I also relented and bought the upgrade on Red Death too. That just leaves the Vex (I hope they do an upgrade as its now the lowest attack rated Exotic weapon I have and lower than the majority of my Legendaries too), Last Word, Mida Multi Tool and Invective.

I also ended up buying No Land Beyond just for the Grimoire BUT unless you really want the Grimoire and have a lot of strange coins I cannot recommend it. Its probably the most useless and pointless weapon in the game - even more so than Universal Remote!

Edited on by BAMozzy

HEADESTROYER4

That is all priceless info, Thanks again Bam! I probably would have wasted coinage on No Land Beyond.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

BAMozzy
HEADESTROYER4

That is all priceless info, Thanks again Bam! I probably would have wasted coinage on No Land Beyond.

No probs.

I am seriously struggling to see the point in this weapon. I can only think that after having a Fusion (Vex) and Shotgun (Universal Remote) Bungie felt they had to put a Sniper in the primary slot. It does have great impact - the same as Icebreaker but that's about all that is good about this. It's a bolt action WW2 (or earlier) style and has a very obtrusive Iron sight (no scope) that blocks a lot of the screen. It also feels very inaccurate. Line up a headshot and the bullet seems to miss the target. It doesn't consistently miss to the same point so you can compensate. If you imagine a cone with the point of this at the end of the barrel, the further you are the bigger the circular base - that's kind of where the bullet trajectory is within and can hit any point within that 'circle'
It has a very slow rate of fire as you have to go through the chambering of each round with the Bolt action style after every shot despite having a magazine size of 6. It doesn't have many shots in reserve either (I think 18 in reserve max - so 24 shots total). It doesn't have any Elemental damage either unlike all other snipers.
I used to think Universal Remote was the worst Exotic but at least that could find a purpose in PvP but that title now goes to No Land Beyond. There is no situation where it would be advantageous to equip this instead of the usual array of primaries and all other Exotics.
I certainly would wait until you get one from a drop or reward

HEADESTROYER4
BAMozzy
HEADESTROYER4

No probs.

I am seriously struggling to see the point in this weapon. I can only think that after having a Fusion (Vex) and Shotgun (Universal Remote) Bungie felt they had to put a Sniper in the primary slot. It does have great impact - the same as Icebreaker but that's about all that is good about this. It's a bolt action WW2 (or earlier) style and has a very obtrusive Iron sight (no scope) that blocks a lot of the screen. It also feels very inaccurate. Line up a headshot and the bullet seems to miss the target. It doesn't consistently miss to the same point so you can compensate. If you imagine a cone with the point of this at the end of the barrel, the further you are the bigger the circular base - that's kind of where the bullet trajectory is within and can hit any point within that 'circle'
It has a very slow rate of fire as you have to go through the chambering of each round with the Bolt action style after every shot despite having a magazine size of 6. It doesn't have many shots in reserve either (I think 18 in reserve max - so 24 shots total). It doesn't have any Elemental damage either unlike all other snipers.
I used to think Universal Remote was the worst Exotic but at least that could find a purpose in PvP but that title now goes to No Land Beyond. There is no situation where it would be advantageous to equip this instead of the usual array of primaries and all other Exotics.
I certainly would wait until you get one from a drop or reward

That sounds like a shotgun!... I'm glad I didn't drop coins on it now, give me a Comedian and watch me laugh. BAM, would you mind posting your thoughts for beginners here https://www.purexbox.com/forums/viewtopi … 4165#p4165 whenever you've a spare two cents.

Cheers man! I'm back online, and Crota awaits me.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.