Forums

Topic: Anything Thread

Posts 61 to 80 of 385

Captain_Chao5
Red620Ti

You coming to Nottingham in February?

Hoping to. It's only about an hour from me.

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

tylertreese
crippyd

@tylertreese
For me it will be going to the in-laws for Christmas, Boxing and New Year's Day and they only live about 3 miles away so traveling isn't an issue. My kids are super excited for Santa coming in a couple of days!

If I had kids I would probably be much less of a grinch during the holidays. I bet their excitement is contagious!

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

crippyd

Well I'm at work right now so excitement isn't too high up the list, but when I finish at lunch time tomorrow then that may change

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Red620Ti

I'm going to Scotland on Sunday to see the olds, so that'll be fun.......My son is so excited for Skylanders Trap Team, I may as well have not bought him anything else!

Crippy, Cap, looking forward to seeing you guys!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

captainhetty

My Christmases always seem to entail tonnes of travelling to everyone else, with nobody ever offering to come to us. Which is odd, because we're the ones with four kids in tow :/

Xmas eve we're at my parents for a Chinese meal. I don't mind travelling to them so much, because 1) they're ten minutes away and 2) my mum has been quite poorly for quite a while. Xmas Day we'll be at home but probably pop back to my parents in the evening for a little while.

Boxing day is where it starts getting too much for me because I have to go my boyfriend's mother's house. And I'm there til Sunday... Sigh.

Looking forward to Nottingham though guys! Should be a good laugh. I've forced Jam to be my travelling partner seen as we're getting on the same trains anyway xD

GT - captainhetty
PSN - captain_hetty

Xbox Gamertag: captainhetty

Johnbhoy69

I just tried baking for the first time... Chocolate sponge cake... Waiting for the sponge to cool before I add the icing then can finally taste it

My next challenge is the Turkey...dreading it

Edited on by Johnbhoy69

Johnbhoy69

Xbox Gamertag: Johnbhoy69

tylertreese
Johnbhoy69

I just tried baking for the first time... Chocolate sponge cake... Waiting for the sponge to cool before I add the icing then can finally taste it

My next challenge is the Turkey...dreading it

I'm terrible at baking. Best of luck on the turkey!

Red620Ti

Turkey, cake, how hard can it be?  Buy the turkey, hand to wife, play Skylanders in the guise of entertaining my son.

Thats how you do it!

(this really is not the case and the wife would kill me if she saw me type it.  The Skylanders bit is true, however)

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Captain_Chao5

I'm working til Xmas Eve (grrr).

Having pizzas tonight with my Lad, then boiling a ham for Xmas Eve. I'll be cooking Xmas dinner, but I do all the cooking anyway so no great shakes. Just hope the bloody turkey fits in the stupid small oven. The one I've ordered is 6-7kg  LOLOL

Vincent294

Breaking News: A troll on sister site Nintendo Life posting John Cena nude pics has been killed by the mods and a celebration party is underway

Edited on by Vincent294

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

Vincent294
Captain_Chao5

I'm working til Xmas Eve (grrr).

Having pizzas tonight with my Lad, then boiling a ham for Xmas Eve. I'll be cooking Xmas dinner, but I do all the cooking anyway so no great shakes. Just hope the bloody turkey fits in the stupid small oven. The one I've ordered is 6-7kg  LOLOL

I see I'm not the only one in your position, the former unfortunately.

Vincent294

Captain_Chao5
Vincent294

I see I'm not the only one in your position, the former unfortunately.

It wouldn't be so bad if anyone else was working. Every bugger n their uncle finished on Friday - including my boss! It's like the Mary Celeste.

captainhetty

Mister cooks Christmas dinner here. though I concede he is a better cook than I am. I can bake, and make awesome cakes (my best invention so far is a Jack Daniels cupcake...) but actual cooking of meals and stuff I'm not so great at. I don't enjoy it, either, really.

GT - captainhetty
PSN - captain_hetty

Red620Ti
captainhetty

Mister cooks Christmas dinner here. though I concede he is a better cook than I am. I can bake, and make awesome cakes (my best invention so far is a Jack Daniels cupcake...) but actual cooking of meals and stuff I'm not so great at. I don't enjoy it, either, really.

Having dangled such a carrot, you realise of course that some of these delicacies must make their way to Nottingham with you?

captainhetty

I'm not sure they'll make the 4 hour train journey without being eaten and/or squished, but I'll do my best

GT - captainhetty
PSN - captain_hetty

HEADESTROYER4
Vincent294

Breaking News: A troll on sister site Nintendo Life posting John Cena nude pics has been killed by the mods and a celebration party is underway

LMAO thanks for making us all aware, what a pervtron. NLife is basically sacred ground?

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

tylertreese

I didn't know there were nude John Cena pics.

Off to google! For other stuff. =P

HEADESTROYER4
TylerTreese

I didn't know there were nude John Cena pics.

Off to google! For other stuff. =P

Christmas comes early for Mr. Treese

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

Vincent294
HEADESTROYER4
Vincent294

LMAO thanks for making us all aware, what a pervtron. NLife is basically sacred ground?

Pretty much.

Vincent294

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.