Forums

Topic: Forum Thank You - Regulars Game Giveaway

Posts 1 to 20 of 29

SuperKMx

Hey all,
   I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of our new forum members, whether they've just turned up and liked what they've seen, or whether they've jumped over from the OXM forums which will, sadly, be closing in due course, I'm told. We'd like to build a big, friendly forum here, where people can safely state their opinions without fear of being patronised or attacked. Where people can talk about the things that they love and find likeminded people to talk about them with. Where nobody is expected to blindly love Microsoft or the Xbox brand, and can take whichever views they have and post them in public (as long as they're not ludicrously offensive, of course!)

There's a long way to go, but the people posting in the forum right now are the first pieces in that puzzle, so to speak. I'll be ensuring that we as a site do our best to thank you as often as we can, whether it's with gifts, with giveaways, or whatever else we can do. We'll be hiring a moderator or two in the New Year, with the hope that they can not only help us moderate the boards, but help to drive discussion, too.

With that in mind, we've got the following to give away.

- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition
- Just Dance 2015
- Halo Nightfall Code (From TOMBOY25)
- Sunset Overdrive Day One Content Code (From TOMBOY25)

All are surplus to requirements here, so I figured I'd give them away to anyone that wants them. UK and European folks only, and I'll be ensuring that forum regulars get them. If you're a previous competition winner, that's fine too. Nobody's penalised for their luck, here!

Note that this is not technically a giveaway by Pure Xbox, but a personal one from me (I have to say that for various reasons!)

Just post a reply here stating which game you want, and we'll take it from there. Either I'll just give them away to whoever claims it, or we'll do the usual random.org draw. I'll give it until Christmas Eve, so everyone has a chance to jump in.

Thank you, once again - y'all rock!

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Red620Ti

Well, I'm one of the aforementioned refugees, and as I said over on OXM.......Its like the staff here give a rats ass, which is a refreshing change!  I can see us settling in here, and have recommended it to all and sundry.  I feel a bit spoiled having a regular supply of news, which a bit of a sad indictment of the way OXM has gone down hill..

As far as the giveaway, I'd be happy with either game!  Leaning more to Diablo if I'm honest (nobody wants to see this dance!)

And Merry Xmas everyone!

Edited on by Red620Ti

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

crippyd

I am also an OXM refugee and previous competition winner (which I'm over the moon about) and would never say no to another free game I would also say I would like Diablo over just dance, I would be happy with either as my kids would get some mileage from just dance.
The atmosphere on this site is great and just what I was looking for as the demise of OXM became ever more apparent. I would like to thank @stylon for recommending this site. You all rock and best of luck to everyone that puts their name down

Edited on by crippyd

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

BAMozzy

Ooo Diablo III would be greatly appreciated and provide many hours worth of play should I be 'lucky' enough... Being disabled I don't think I would get any mileage from a dance game.

I may not have been here long compared to many as I too am an OXM refugee and so far love the relaxed and friendly attitude here.

Merry Christmas everyone

Edited on by BAMozzy

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

TallPaul70

Hiya, another OXM refugee here, glad to find a lifeboat away from corporate nonsense. I've only been here 5 minutes, but if there's a spare Diablo going, that would be great.

TallPaul70

TOMBOY25

oooh a very generous giveaway (again) if i win i'd like diablo please.

also if interested i have a spare code for sunset overdrive D1 edition content and a code for halo nightfall, you can bundle them into this comp too if you want?

Edited on by TOMBOY25

TOMBOY25

Xbox Gamertag: TOMBOY25

TOMBOY25

seeing as this is a giveaway thread it'll probably get a lot of views so i thought i'd post this here, its actually really good didn't know gta had so much wildlife.

Edited on by TOMBOY25

TOMBOY25

Captain_Chao5

Yet another OXM refugee here too...but so glad one of the guys recommended this site (I think it may have been Stylon). I'd not quite realised just how bad things had got over at OXM. The updates had dried up and only really the regulars posting. Such a refreshing change to have actual news and reviews! I've learned about NEW games before I heard through Amazon. Great work by the PureXbox team!

Anyway - I digress. I'd be happy to win either of these titles as I've never played either.

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

joker2522

Diablo have always been amazing games not tried the reaper of souls yet

joker2522

SuperKMx
TOMBOY25

also if interested i have a spare code for sunset overdrive D1 edition content and a code for halo nightfall, you can bundle them into this comp too if you want?

That's very good of you, Tomboy, thank you! Can you email me the codes at [email protected], please? I'll add them to the OP when I get them.

Ken Barnes,

Tasuki

I just wanted to pop in here and say congrats to Ken and staff for the great work they do here and welcome to all the new comers, its nice to see the community growing here like it has been. 

I also have to say that yeah even though I went with a PS4 this gen and I am part of the Push Square gang lol it's nice that I can come over here and discuss somethings with you all with out being labeled or insulted or what not like I probably more then likely would over at other sites.  It's nice to find like minded people where companies don't matter just the games.  Even though I don't post as much as I have in the past, but that's mainly cause I dont have an Xbox One (yet) and all the news and what not is about the Xbox One which is only natural I still check the site daily and this is my favorite Xbox site.

Anyway enough rambling just wanted to say that all didn't realize it was so long winded lol.  Don't worry about entering me in any contest and good luck to every one that does. 

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

TOMBOY25
SuperKMx
TOMBOY25

That's very good of you, Tomboy, thank you! Can you email me the codes at [email protected], please? I'll add them to the OP when I get them.

sent, can you let me know if you received them.

TOMBOY25

SuperKMx
TOMBOY25

sent, can you let me know if you received them.

I've got 'em! Thank you

Ken Barnes,

stylon

I'm just happy we've all found somewhere with a great atmosphere amongst like minded people to hang out in and keep up to date with the latest Xbox news.

I don't want any of the prizes (already got what's on offer apart from Just Dance but wouldn't play that anyway lol) but good luck to everyone who enters!

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

sorethumbed

I'm another OXM refugee who is more than happy to have landed here. Though old and opinionated, I am actually easy enough to get along with. I'd be happy to win anything (old people always are

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

Cero

I'm not used to post in the forum, but I'm a constant reader here at Purexbox.
I'm a "fake" previous winner, do I count too for the prize? (do you remember me, @SuperKMx ? the sad gtaV giveaway ).
Happy Christmas to everyone

"So this is how the Liberty dies, with thunderous applause..."

SuperKMx

First off, sorry for the delay everyone! Christmas pudding got in the way.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition
BAMozzy

Just Dance 2015
Cero

Halo Nightfall Code (From TOMBOY25)
sorethumbed

Sunset Overdrive Day One Content Code (From TOMBOY25)
Red620Ti

BAMozzy and Cero, can you email me your postal details via this link, please:- https://www.purexbox.com/contact

sorethumbed and Red620Ti, if you can email me via the same link, I'll send your codes out right away - https://www.purexbox.com/contact

Thanks all! Hopefully we'll have more giveaways coming up.

Ken Barnes,

crippyd

Congratulations to all the winners you lucky devils

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Captain_Chao5

Well done everyone!

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

BAMozzy
SuperKMx

First off, sorry for the delay everyone! Christmas pudding got in the way.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition
BAMozzy

Just Dance 2015
Cero

Halo Nightfall Code (From TOMBOY25)
sorethumbed

Sunset Overdrive Day One Content Code (From TOMBOY25)
Red620Ti

BAMozzy and Cero, can you email me your postal details via this link, please:- https://www.purexbox.com/contact

sorethumbed and Red620Ti, if you can email me via the same link, I'll send your codes out right away - https://www.purexbox.com/contact

Thanks all! Hopefully we'll have more giveaways coming up.

WOW - I won

Firstly - Thank you very very much I really can't wait to play this - thank you, thank you

Secondly - Congratulations to all other winners, hope you enjoy your prize as much as I will.

Lastly - Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you

Edit: Email sent under General Enquiries - I hope this was to the right place..

Edited on by BAMozzy

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.