Forums

Topic: WWE Discussion

Posts 41 to 60 of 136

ElCoyote30

Royal Rumble is also my favorite PPV followed by Survivor Series and Summerslam. I don't believe Ramon will return but a guy could hope.

ElCoyote30

Xbox Gamertag: El Coyote 30

tylertreese
Tasuki

Yeah next I think I like Royal Rumble even more so then Wrestlemania.  I would love to see Razor Ramon come in and hit someone with the Razor's edge.  That would be just perfect.

I wonder how healthy Scott is. I know he has had some issues.

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

Tasuki
TylerTreese
Tasuki

Yeah next I think I like Royal Rumble even more so then Wrestlemania.  I would love to see Razor Ramon come in and hit someone with the Razor's edge.  That would be just perfect.

I don't think that he can wrestle anymore that's why I said it would be nice.  I read somewhere not sure if its a rumor or true but he has major heart problems now due to his outside activities when he was  younger.  I read that he had to have a pacemaker put in but like I said not sure if that's true or not.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Tasuki
TylerTreese

We need more Paige on WWE television.

Agree.  They had a great angle going on with AJ and her and then it just kinda dissipated to nothing and now its AJ and the Bellas.

I guess WWE just don't like good new talent like Paige and Casearo and want to keep using the same boring old superstars.

My Backlog

SuperKMx
TylerTreese
Tasuki

He's a lot better than he was. I think he lived with DDP and his family for a while and DDP helped him get back up to a level of fitness using his DDP Yoga program. Given the poor shape he was in though i he was in a wheelchair at one point and looked to be very, very overweight - I doubt he'd be able to wrestle again. Shame Happily, he looks be a lot happier and healthier now than he was, so that's the main thing.

And yes, we need more Paige on WWE programming. Always. As much as I love AJ, Paige is my gal. Bested only by Lita.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

tylertreese

I kinda got sick of the AJ/Paige beef. At least with AJ no longer being champion they can put Paige in some fresh match-ups.

Red620Ti

Its like a whole new world, I haven't watching Wrestling since Big Daddy and Kendo Nagasaki!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

SuperKMx
Red620Ti

Its like a whole new world, I haven't watching Wrestling since Big Daddy and Kendo Nagasaki!

Kendo Nagasaki was my nickname at school. Didn't have a wrestler's build. Wasn't a wrestler. But hey..."Kendo" sounds like "Ken" so they ran with it.

Ken Barnes,

tylertreese

What are your thoughts on Roman Reigns? I've only seen him wrestle in the past week so I don't really have an opinion yet.

He seems like a nice guy though. His interview on the Giant Powerbombcast was A+ stuff.

Edited on by tylertreese

SuperKMx
TylerTreese

What are your thoughts on Roman Reigns? I've only seen him wrestle in the past week so I don't really have an opinion yet.

I haven't seen him out of character, so to speak, but I think he's got the potential to be right in the top mix. He's clearly got the ability and the physique to do more than play the big man that occasionally does the spectacular, so maybe he'll progress further.

Fun to watch. His matches generally seem to be a bit more unorthodox than the rest of the card.

Ken Barnes,

Tasuki
SuperKMx
TylerTreese
Tasuki

He's a lot better than he was. I think he lived with DDP and his family for a while and DDP helped him get back up to a level of fitness using his DDP Yoga program. Given the poor shape he was in though i he was in a wheelchair at one point and looked to be very, very overweight - I doubt he'd be able to wrestle again. Shame Happily, he looks be a lot happier and healthier now than he was, so that's the main thing.

And yes, we need more Paige on WWE programming. Always. As much as I love AJ, Paige is my gal. Bested only by Lita.

I might be wrong Ken, but I thought that was Jake the Snake that was living with DDP and doing the Yoga thing.  Or did Scott Hall do that to?

My Backlog

SuperKMx
Tasuki

I might be wrong Ken, but I thought that was Jake the Snake that was living with DDP and doing the Yoga thing.  Or did Scott Hall do that to?

Jake was there too, yeah. All three of them and a couple more were there at one point. Must be a big house!

Ken Barnes,

Tasuki

Yeah I think Roman Reigns will go far.  After seeing how much Dean and him have blossomed (and even Seth for that matter) after the breakup of The Shield I can see now why they broke them up. They were good as a stable but now I am enjoying them alot more especially Dean and Roman.

My Backlog

tylertreese

I honestly feel like Seth is the most compelling wrestler they have at the moment. He plays a heel perfectly and his in-ring performance is top notch.

SuperKMx
TylerTreese

I honestly feel like Seth is the most compelling wrestler they have at the moment. He plays a heel perfectly and his in-ring performance is top notch.

I'm an Ambrose guy. Rollins is good, but...Ambrose is more compelling to watch for me.

Ken Barnes,

Tasuki
SuperKMx
TylerTreese

I'm an Ambrose guy. Rollins is good, but...Ambrose is more compelling to watch for me.

I agree I just love most of Ambrose's matches.  I really liked his one on TLC till the very end.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Well I got a chance to play this game yesterday (got it for my son for Christmas) and I think the biggest problem I am having is just the long loading times and the crashes I am getting.  You can clearly tell that this game was rushed to meet the yearly deadline.  Which I dont blame the developers for I blame the higher ups but that's another rant. Hopefully next's years game will be alot more polished

Other then that it's not a bad game but honestly not worth the $60 price tag.

Another thing that bugs me is that they have CM Punk's original WWE entrance theme song rather then Cult of Personality, but that rather is probably due to not being able to get the rights.

My Backlog

tylertreese

I think this year's game is pretty bad. I don't like any of the changes especially the rock paper scissors stuff at the beginning of matches.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.