Forums

Topic: Game Night - Worms Battleground

Posts 41 to 58 of 58

SuperKMx
crippyd

Are you guys still on for later?

I won't be on until a bit later than 8pm - maybe 9 or 10pm by the time I get back. Got to dash out for a bit. But I'll be there eventually!

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

tylertreese

I won't be able to make it. Been feeling a bit under the weather the past few days. Apologies!

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

tylertreese
crippyd

@tylertreese hope you feel better soon. Sleep is the best remedy in my experience!

Thanks! I've been drifting in and out of consciousness for the majority of the day so far so hopefulyl I'll be better tomorrow.

Edited on by tylertreese

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

crippyd

I'm playing Alien as there doesn't appear to be anyone there. Did I miss you guys as I was on at about 8.20?

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

SuperKMx
crippyd

I'm playing Alien as there doesn't appear to be anyone there. Did I miss you guys as I was on at about 8.20?

I've literally just walked through the door. Don't know where anyone else is though!

We'll have to try again in the week, I think.

Ken Barnes,

crippyd
SuperKMx
crippyd

I've literally just walked through the door. Don't know where anyone else is though!

We'll have to try again in the week, I think.

I've re read my post and I sound like a right moaner, sorry about that. I would be up for a get together during the week or next weekend. I can only do from about 8pm UK time due to my kids bedtimes. Lets gets our game on guys!!

crippyd

Captain_Chao5

Sorry guys. I've been neglecting my Xbox lately. Anyone would think it's Christmas soon...  LOL

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

crippyd

Is anyone up for a game of something this weekend or during the week?

crippyd

SuperKMx
crippyd

Is anyone up for a game of something this weekend or during the week?

I'm free Sunday, Tuesday, and probably Wednesday evening, if anyone wants to play a bit of something, yeah!

Ken Barnes,

crippyd

@SuperKMx tomorrow or Tuesday would be good for me. Can't do Christmas eve as I'll be round the in-laws' as my father-in-law is German and celebrates more on the eve rather than the day.

crippyd

crippyd

Is anyone available tonight or sometime over the Christmas period for any online gaming?

crippyd

Red620Ti

I may be, depends on how hooked I get by Dragon Age!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

HEADESTROYER4
crippyd

Is anyone available tonight or sometime over the Christmas period for any online gaming?

I'll be available to game (and have my X1 online entertaining the kids) most of the week and into the end. X-mas day and boxing day are usually fairly busy but I'll surely be on X-mas eve. Probably all through the holidays lol

If we set a Game Night, I am in. Evening of the 26th (afternoon for me) would work, just after boxing day shopping. 8pm for you UK folks.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

crippyd

Sorry, can't do 26th, how about 27th?

crippyd

HEADESTROYER4
crippyd

Sorry, can't do 26th, how about 27th?

Goodness gracious, you're right the 26th is boxing day! 27th sounds good to me.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

crippyd

Are any of you guys ok to join me for some online this week? I was thinking about giving the Halo beta a go or any other online game we all have?

crippyd

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.