Forums

Topic: XBLA Online achievements you just can't get

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

ChrisPstansbury

This may be slightly off topic but hopefully the mods will move or rename as needed.
There are loads of XBLA games that have achievements to gain by playing multiplayer but there is never anyone in the lobby areas to play against.

A great example of this was the re-release of Sonic 1 - 3 in Sega classics. I have had these since day one and never have I found a lobby with people waiting to play!

The same thing happened with Marble Blast Ultra however after posting in some other forums the game seems to have come back to life again.

I know we don't all play for achievements and I know that not everyone can be bothered but maybe it would be nice to see who has games they need to complete and maybe link up with other Kinectaku users on Live?

Any thoughts?

ChrisPstansbury

Tasuki

Thats about the best idea that I can think of.  All that you can do is post in some forums and see if anyone is in the same boat as you. Either that or maybe ask some of your RL friends.  I am sure you can probably find some people out there that can help you.  Good luck on getting those achievements. 

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

ChrisPstansbury

Do you need 2 people for a ranked match?

ChrisPstansbury

ChrisPstansbury
ChrisPstansbury

Do you need 2 people for a ranked match?

Answered my own question! Just downloaded the trial version from XBLA and looks ok for a laugh I'm not too sure about single handedly obtaining the 100 onlne matches with just the two of us but if you've got gold and, depeneding on time differance etc I'm up for some gaming.

Gamertag is Stansburyfamily please fele free to ad me.

On another note if anybody else wants to join in the game is 800MSP on Live at the moment!

ChrisPstansbury

RedToad64

I have never found anyone in the Space Invaders Extreme lobby. Quite sad, the achievements look easy.

RedToad64

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.