Forums

Topic: New Member Joins Team pX

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

SuperKMx

Hey all,
  Just a quick announcement to say a big "welcome!" to Team pX's newest member, Tyler Treese!

He'll be joining our team as a contributor, pitching in articles and joining in with the community, so welcome to the team, Tyler, and we hope you enjoy your time with us!

Thanks,
Ken

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

tylertreese

Hey! That is my name!

I'm the big guy.

t4ueP.gif

err I mean the new guy!

Very excited to be a part of the pX community and a writer for a great site.

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

Emanouel

@TylerTreese, welcome to a great web site and a super community. The majority of the people here are cool and easy to chat with, unlike other sites where people just fight other little things all the time. lol IGN...

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

Vincent294

Welcome to a land way the hell away from IGN that no troll knows about. If you see one you are advised to shoot it immediately and prevent it from reaching the site. Play along with the joke guys. Any other precautions for Tyler?

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

HEADESTROYER4

Iiiiiiiii'm no longer new guy! I'm no longer new guy *yeah* I'm no longer new guy it's *ting* Tyyyyyyllllleer Now (Sinatra reverb) *chah*

EDIT: btw WELCOME Tyler (I got excited at not being the new guy, anymore)

Edited on by HEADESTROYER4

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

Anthinator

Welcome aboard, Tyler! Definitely looking forward to working with you!

Anthony Bacchus,
Deputy US Editor,
Pure Xbox

Xbox Gamertag: ApartAnthinator | Twitter:

Emanouel

@HEADESTROYER4, lol

you are NO LONGER THE NEW GUY. lol too funny.

@Vincent294, i agree the people on IGN are always fighting over stupid stuff. at least its peaceful here, i hardly see people fighting other stupid stuff.

The community here is #1. I LOVE THIS SITE

Tasuki

@TylerTreese:  Welcome to PureXbox.  Even though I spend most of my time over at Pushsquare I tend to pop up over to keep up with the latest news on the MS front.  I look forward to reading your stuff and besides we are all one big happy family.

Btw love the Ryback gif.  Can't wait to see him in action as part of Team Cena at Survivor series.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Emanouel

@Tasuki, i see your also a fan of WWE, are you planning on getting WWE2K15 next gen this year???

tylertreese
Tasuki

@TylerTreese:  Welcome to PureXbox.  Even though I spend most of my time over at Pushsquare I tend to pop up over to keep up with the latest news on the MS front.  I look forward to reading your stuff and besides we are all one big happy family.

Btw love the Ryback gif.  Can't wait to see him in action as part of Team Cena at Survivor series.

Thanks dude! Appreciate it.

I just got back into pro wrestling a month or two ago (started watching again during the Night of Champions PPV). Its (ridiculously) dumb but it gives me some background noise and something to follow. So far I really dig Stardust, Tyson Kidd (those kneepads!) and the Miz (and Damien Sandow of course).

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

Tasuki
Emanouel

@Tasuki, i see your also a fan of WWE, are you planning on getting WWE2K15 next gen this year???

Yep.  I have it right now on the PS4 but it will go to my son as one of his Christmas gifts.  So I wont be playing it for about a month.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Emanouel

@Tasuki, thats a nice XMAS gift to be honest. I've heard great things about 2k15. just waiting on a review from pX

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.