Forums

Topic: Assassin's Creed Unity

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Vincent294

Behold, the Assassin's Creed V: Skyrim Update, the solution to all your problems in Assassin's Creed Unity.

Assassin's Creed V: Skyrim Update

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

SuperKMx

Haha, niiiice

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Vincent294

In all seriousness Ubisoft did a great job of killing my hype for this game. Not the worst thing I've seen, but the fact that it's Ubisoft makes it that much worse. Here's hoping they learned their lesson, and that most of the players experiencing issues have them fixed in the coming weeks.

Vincent294

Gamer83
Vincent294

In all seriousness Ubisoft did a great job of killing my hype for this game. Not the worst thing I've seen, but the fact that it's Ubisoft makes it that much worse. Here's hoping they learned their lesson, and that most of the players experiencing issues have them fixed in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately damn near every game lately has had some kind of issue. Destiny went off well then at least on PS4 started having issues because Sony has an unstable network. CoD: AW started well, but turns out online on both consoles is now a laggy, unplayable mess. DriveClub was dubbed 'DisasterClub' for a reason and Halo MCC matchmaking is all f'ed up. Really unacceptable from these 'AAA' developers, especially on re-releases like Halo.

Gamer83

Vincent294
Gamer83
Vincent294

Unfortunately damn near every game lately has had some kind of issue. Destiny went off well then at least on PS4 started having issues because Sony has an unstable network. CoD: AW started well, but turns out online on both consoles is now a laggy, unplayable mess. DriveClub was dubbed 'DisasterClub' for a reason and Halo MCC matchmaking is all f'ed up. Really unacceptable from these 'AAA' developers, especially on re-releases like Halo.

Only Nintendo has solid online multiplayer these days which is ironic, because they still use friend codes on 3DS, even The new 3DS.

Vincent294

Emanouel

@Vincent294,

you make a good port. i didn't know the issue was so wide spread on so many games. I guess they debs rush these games out just to hit the holiday 2014 season so they don't miss out on the sales.

you would figure if they held off till december 1st - 15 that would give them time to iron things out. It really makes you double think about pre ordering games after seeing all these issues.

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.