Forums

Topic: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Vincent294

Nobody made a thread for this already...amazing. Well, I guess it's up to me to erect a thread for the latest entry in the most overrated yet overhated game series of all time.

Presented to you by the great Vincent294, shamefully and painfully edited with pixel perfect precision using MS Paint, here is what the world has been waiting for: CoD 15

Cod '15

Edit: I submitted this to Honest Video Game Box Art and they gave it the thumbs up. Expect to see it there soon.

Edited on by Vincent294

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

Gamer83

Not going to lie, I bought it and for the first time since MW 1, genuinely like a Call of Duty game. The campaign was good enough that I'm doing a second play through and the multiplayer has been enjoyable as well, though that's probably because I've only been in a few matches and the game is still new enough where it hasn't been completely exploited yet. Still, I think Sledgehammer did an admirable job. This series will never again reach the highs of Call of Duty 2 or Modern Warfare 1, but at the very least I'm looking forward to the next CoD Sledgehammer makes.

Gamer83

Vincent294
Gamer83

Not going to lie, I bought it and for the first time since MW 1, genuinely like a Call of Duty game. The campaign was good enough that I'm doing a second play through and the multiplayer has been enjoyable as well, though that's probably because I've only been in a few matches and the game is still new enough where it hasn't been completely exploited yet. Still, I think Sledgehammer did an admirable job. This series will never again reach the highs of Call of Duty 2 or Modern Warfare 1, but at the very least I'm looking forward to the next CoD Sledgehammer makes.

Good to hear. That's what I expected. The franchise looked like it was going downhill, though not as much as Battlefield was, but both seem back on track now. I might get it in the future.

Vincent294

Emanouel

To be honest, the last call of duty game i played was Call of Duty 2. I haven't played any of the newest games, i also played battlefield for the first time due to the EA Access service. I have to admit i  was very impressed with the campaign for battlefield 4. I tried a bit of the online play, but i prefer online co op.

I'll eventually get a new COD game, but i have too many shooters left to finish as well.

Its good to see people are enjoying this game and its not a step down. great job sledgehammer

Edited on by Emanouel

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

Vincent294

I have way to many anything to pick up this year's CoD. The good thing about Call of Duty is its value depreciates the second next year's one comes out like a sports game, so that's probably when I'll pick this one up.

Vincent294

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.