Forums

Topic: What's your most anticipated part of the Master Chief Collection?

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

HEADESTROYER4

I'm a Halo fan-addict! The storyline is one that compares to almost anything Hollywood has ever put out, the multi-play revolutionized console gaming and continues to do so. With four campaigns, 100 multi maps including PC playgrounds even I haven't had a chance to romp around on, I ask... what will you be jumping into FIRST come launch night?

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

peckfeckler

It is never to late.. to be the hero you could have been. My most anticipated aspect of the MCC will be to bring my game up to the level it once was, and then.. the unthinkable, best my former self. I want to win where my younger self would have lost. I want to feel victory one last time.

Edited on by peckfeckler

peckfeckler

Gamer83

Just looking forward to playing through the storyline again. I'll start with Halo 1, obviously, although my most anticipated part of this collection is getting H2 multi back.

Gamer83

holchasaur
Gamer83

Just looking forward to playing through the storyline again. I'll start with Halo 1, obviously, although my most anticipated part of this collection is getting H2 multi back.

Same. I'm excited to play through all of the campaigns with the wife. We beat Halo 4 together when it released and she LOVED it. It's going to be cool for her to go back and see where it all started.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Xbox Gamertag: holchasaur | Twitter:

HEADESTROYER4

@DRL 4 was actually seen (and admitted by 343 as being) one of the least enticing ventures, she will LOVE 1/2/3 if four was enjoyable.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

HEADESTROYER4
peckfeckler

It is never to late.. to be the hero you could have been. My most anticipated aspect of the MCC will be to bring my game up to the level it once was, and then.. the unthinkable, best my former self. I want to win where my younger self would have lost. I want to feel victory one last time.

I love your competitive nature and strive to be better, "That's how winnin's done" - Rocky Balboa

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

holchasaur
HEADESTROYER4

@DRL 4 was actually seen (and admitted by 343 as being) one of the least enticing ventures, she will LOVE 1/2/3 if four was enjoyable.

Halo 4 is actually my fave, with 2 juuuuuuust behind it.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Xbox Gamertag: holchasaur | Twitter:

HEADESTROYER4

The dead space jump/bomb delivery scene... amazing, can't wait for the re-mastered version!

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

Gamer83

I'd rank the Halo games like this:
Campaign:
1. Halo 3
2. Halo 4
3. Halo: CE
4. Halo 2

Multi:
1. Halo 2
2. Halo 3
3. Halo: CE
4. Halo 4

Overall:
1. Halo 3
2. Halo: CE
3. Halo 2 & 4

I thought Halo 3 was the most complete package. Great, highly enjoyable campaign and strong multiplayer, Halo: CE a close second as it got both aspects right as well. 2 and 4 were different for me, I loved the online multi in 2 but thought it had easily the weakest campaign. 4 was the total opposite, really liked the campaign, multiplayer was a disappointment as far as Halo games are concerned. I'm interested to play the Halo 5 beta to see where they're going with the multiplayer this time around.

Gamer83

SuperKMx
HEADESTROYER4

I ask... what will you be jumping into FIRST come launch night?

Given the time of year that the Halo games used to generally hit (right in the busy season for reviewers!) I never felt as if I gave the series enough attention. I played through what I needed to play through for reviews when I was asked to review them, but I didn't really get into the story a great deal.

So, I'm going to totally eschew multiplayer, and play through the four single-player campaigns, I think. Should be fun.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Emanouel

I'm so looking forward to playing all four campaigns in order. Starting with halo 1, I'm also looking for some online co op for the the campaign. This will be the new standard for what hd collections are.
I'm hoping for a gears of wars collection next year, batman arkham collection and mass effect collection as well.

I'm really excited that they were able to get all these halo games running at 1080P.

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

BAMozzy

The thing I am anticipating most with the Halo: MCC is playing the Halo 4 campaign. The reason being is that it is the only campaign I haven't yet played. It will be nice to play the 1-3 campaigns again prior to playing 4 as its been over 10 years since I played some of these.

I am not a big fan of Halo's MP so not overly excited by that or the Beta of Halo 5. Also not overly bothered by 'Nightfall' or the Halo channel either. When I bought my original xbox to play Halo: CE, I bought it for the campaign only. I never invested in Gold until the XB360. From my perspective, the Halo series has shifted its focus. The first was predominantly campaign focussed with an additional bonus MP, now it seems the focus is on MP with the bonus of a Campaign...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.