Forums

Topic: Introduce Your Gaming Persona to the pX Community!

Posts 21 to 40 of 41

Tasuki

Gamertag:  Tasuki

Region: West Coast USA (Northern California to be exact)

Headset: I have one but I dont use it much never found a reason too.

My Online games:  Mostly fighting games but I do like the Left for Dead series.

Kinect:  Nope my living room isn't big enough for it.

Additional Info:  I am sure most of you know me from either Nintendo Life or Pushsquare but if not here's the short version (I hope)

Been playing games since the good ol days of the NES. I am a huge retro gamer and have several systems.  Which I will list in a bit.  Right now I dont have an Xbox One which I hope to change in the future.  I do have a Wii U and a PS4 for current gen consoles so if you want feel free to hit me up there for an invite if you have one.  I dont have any love hate relationship with any system/company as I am a gamer and enjoy them all.

Console list (just because I like talking about them )

NES
SNES
N64
Wii
Wii U
PS2
PS4
Xbox 360
Sega Genesis
Sega Dreamcast X2
OUYA
GBA
DS
3DS
Magnavox Odyssey

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

HEADESTROYER4

Gamertag
Headeatroyer4

Region
Manitoba, Canada

Headset
Yes

My Online Games
Halo (Every Halo, I'm sort of the "Halo guy" here at pX)
Destiny
Titanfall
Peggle 2
Kinect Sports Rivals

Kinect
Yes

Additional Info
I spent my prime youngling years playing Number Munchers and Lemmings. I grew up in the bay area of California and every holiday season my brother and I would pool our gifts in order to acquire the hottest new system or game. I've moved on from the 360 to the One and already have a huge back catalogue to tackle yet am ALWAYS game to game with pleasant individuals. I love what we do here and the community that's only getting larger and larger! Anyone and everyone are free to friend me and join in on my gaming, the more the merrier!

EDIT: I'm no longer the "new-guy" here at pX! Do a little dance as I am folks, dance with me!

(Note: If you see any of Team pX playing a game online that is not yet released, please don't take offence if we don't answer when you ask us about it. We'd love to discuss the games with you, but we have to adhere to strict non-disclosure agreements and embargos for most non-released titles!)

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

Emanouel

Justin, ill be doing some online co op halo next month, let me know if you are down for a few games. ill be starting with halo 1 and progressing to halo 2 3 and 4

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

HEADESTROYER4

@Emanouel

Absolutely! I've played all of the campaigns before and THIS IS HOW THEY GO... .. . just kidding

I'll be down for Halo with everyone and anyone on any map or co-op campaign at any time! I am... "the Halo guy". (I'm also Batman but keep that a secret!)

Edited on by HEADESTROYER4

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

Geekgasm_Inc

Gamertag: Wyvern Queen

Region: North America Eastern

Headset: Yes but I don't use it.

Chatpad: No

Online Games: Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare, Need For Speed Rivals, Minecraft, more to be added as collection grows

Kinect: No

Membership: Gold

Additional Info: Been gaming since I was 8. Nintendo Fangirl till I was 17 (Still like them, just no longer only  them) And am an aspiring Comic Book writer.

Geekgasm_Inc

Xbox Gamertag: Wyvern Queen

tylertreese

Gamertag
tylertreese

Region
USA

Headset
Have one somewhere but I hate voice chatting with random people

My Online Games
Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Titanfall

Additional Information
my gamertag used to be ttwashere so that is why my gamerscore is so pathetic on my current one.

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

crippyd

Gamertag
Crippy D

Region
North East England

Headset
Somewhere

Kinect
Yes

Gratuitous swearing
It has been known....

My Online Games
Forza 5, Titanfall, Halo MCC and a few games on the 360 (including all the Halos)

Additional info
I don't get much time online as I'm mainly a solo gamer. Wife and young children tend to get in the way. BTW I'm new here and this is my first post, I'm a refugee from OXM, as Future look to be shutting that and CVG down.

Edited on by crippyd

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Red620Ti

Gamertag

Red620Ti

Region

Nottingham

Headset

Yes.

Gratuitous swearing?

Yep.

Kinect

Yes

Online Games

Forza 5, Forza Horizon, Destiny, Cod Ghosts and AW, BF4, Need for Speed Rivals, Plants v Zombies, Titanfall, Lego Batman 3 etc, etc.  Basically if its out and I like it, I have it.   Hence no FIFa or Assassins Creed.

Additional info

OXM refugee like the Cripster above, testing the waters.  Always looking to find new and interesting people and shoot them in the face!

Edited on by Red620Ti

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

stylon

Gamertag

stylon

Region

NW England

Headset

Yes.

Kinect

Yes

Online Games

Forza, Titanfall, and soon AC: Unity.

Additional info

I'm another OXM refugee like the outstanding citizens above although I did register for the site a while ago under a different name and then drifted away because it was a bit quiet. I have to admit I'm not great at competing online so I tend to stick to single player games. Also, although I have a headset I'm not great at sparking up conversations with complete strangers which is another reason I don't play online so much. I do enjoy chatting about games though and that's why I'm on here

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

sorethumbed

Gt sorethumbed
Region SW England (originally from Scotland)
Headset yes
Kinect yes
Online games halo MCC, ac unity, fc4, Titanfall, da inquisition, cod, destiny

Addl: usually play UK daytime or very late (after 10:30pm).

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

Captain_Chao5

Gamertag
Captain Chao5

Region
Leicestershire, UK

Headset
Yes, but I only chat with friends online.

Chatpad
No

My Online Games
GTA V
AC Unity
Forza Horizon 2

Additional Information
Tend to be a solo player unless friends are online. My pet hate is idiots in GTA V who do nothing but kill everyone (constantly) in free roam or race/mission.

Edited on by Captain_Chao5

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

DesiccantOwl

Gamertag
DesignateTurian (both Xbox and PS)

Region
Wales - but i'm not Welsh, I have a Southern English accent with a generous helping of posh!

Headset
Yes, but like Chaos and Stylon I don't like talking to complete strangers. Send me a message and introduce yourself and I will chat

Chatpad
No but I do use Smartglass to make typing faster!

Kinect
Yes, only just plugged it back in but finding it preferable to the sometimes unpredictable guide button double tap

Gratuitous Swearing
Only when I play PVP for more than 30 nanoseconds or get frustrated with PVE

My Online Games
Really not into PVP games so it's mainly Destiny and Sunset Overdrive. I'm going to be picking up The Division (unless Ubi really *!£$" the pooch) so looking to have a group together for that. I do occasionally pick up GTA V on the PS3 but that's only to muck about with a work colleague and rarely ever involves any missions

Additional Info
As mentioned in the new member thread I am an OXM Forumite, though possibly soon to be a PureXbox Forumite. Like Stylon and Chaos I prefer single player games with a good story but willingly play co-op online games if a friend is on. If I haven't got you on my friends list don't be offended, introduce yourself either on the forum, direct message or on XBL and we can work something out.

DesiccantOwl

Xbox Gamertag: DesignateTurian | Twitter:

crippyd

@Emanouel I've sent you a friend request on Live but it wouldn't let me message you there for some reason.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

BAMozzy

Gamertag
bamozzy

Region
UK

Headset
Yes - currently using Turtle Beach XO7's

Chatpad
No but I do use Smartglass!

Kinect
Yes but only for navigation

Gratuitous Swearing
It has been known but not often/frequent

My Online Games
Mostly FPS games it seems at the moment. Destiny is my main focus it seems although also have CoD (Ghosts, AW - both with Season Pass), Titanfall (with Season Pass, Battlefield 4, Halo: MCC...

Additional Info
I too am an OXM Forumite, though possibly soon to be a PureXbox Forumite. I tend to play FPS games online but also like a lot of Single player story based games. I don't accept game invites from people not on my friends list so if you want to game send me a message and friend request

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

Red620Ti

Howdy Bam, nice to see you here!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

vadersmyfather

Gamertag
XBO Vader

Region
UK (Leeds)

Headset
Yes but rarely used

Chatpad
Nope

Kinect
Yes, but not currently plugged in due to being sacked in Fifa 15 for bad language!

Gratuitous Swearing
See above!

My Online Games
COD AW and Fifa

Additional Info
34 years old, married with 2 kids and work-wise I run a commercial insurance brokerage in Leeds

Gamertag: XBO Vader

Chameleon1977

Gamertag
Chameleon1977

Region
North Yorkshire, UK

Headset
The one that came with the X1

Chatpad
No

Kinect
Yes

Gratuitous Swearing
On occasion, but usually under my breath...

My Online Games
Forza Horizon 2, Halo: MCC, AC: Unity, Sunset Overdrive.  I still have Titanfall, but haven't played in a while, though I could be tempted at some point, and am holding on to DR3, waiting for DLC to go on sale.

Additional Info
37 years old, and married with one child (who loves Halo).  Prefer single-player content over MP, and usually prefer co-op to competitive MP when I do venture online.

Chameleon1977

Xbox Gamertag: Chameleon1977

captainhetty

Gamertag
captainhetty or captain_hetty on PSN. I wanted to change it to I Am Poot, because my nickname since childhood has been Pootle or Poot, but apparently someone already stole that one.

Region
Buckinghamshire, UK. People expect me to sound posh before they speak to me. They're sorely disappointed.

Headset
Yes, but like others I'm unlikely to just up and chat with people I don't know, and I never use it in a lobby with randomers. Not worth the hassle.

Chatpad
No, but I use my Windows Phone to access and reply to messages so can respond pretty quickly.

Kinect
Yep!

Gratuitous Swearing
Have a mouth like a sewer according to my mother, but generally manage to behave myself playing with other people.

My Online Games
Dragon Age Inquisition
Destiny
Titanfall
Worms
Battlefield 4

Additional Info
Not much to add, really - been playing games since I was seven. That was... a considerable amount of years ago now. Started out with a Master System II. I come across as quite outgoing and extrovert online but I'm actually the complete opposite, so don't be offended if I play online with you and don't get as involved in chat etc as other people. Also I have four children aged between 2 and 10, so if you ever end up chatting with a toddler who answers everything with 'I am Groot', I apologise in advance.

GT - captainhetty
PSN - captain_hetty

Xbox Gamertag: captainhetty

tylertreese

If you add me on Xbox or whatever you don't need to send a message saying who you are. I'll assume its from here since this is really the only place I have it posted.

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

stylon
TylerTreese

If you add me on Xbox or whatever you don't need to send a message saying who you are. I'll assume its from here since this is really the only place I have it posted.

Every time I record a minecraft clip I always get a load of friend requests afterwards...

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.