Forums

Topic: Hate Sonic '06? Then watch two brave souls devour the box art!

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Vincent294

Name says it all. Honest Video Game Box Art celebrated a new milestone by accepting a challenge to eat the box art of the infamously bad Sonic '06 (sorry for reminding you of that atrocity, but this was too good to keep secret from you guys). Enjoy!

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

SuperKMx

I only just saw this, but it's brilliant!

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

MsJubilee

Makes me want to play Sonic'06 again just for laughs.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Xbox Gamertag: Cherry5268

Emanouel

Honestly i haven't been a fan of the 3D sonic games. Sonic should of stayed 2D. The only platformer that was better in 3D has been super Mario.

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

Gamer83
Emanouel

Honestly i haven't been a fan of the 3D sonic games. Sonic should of stayed 2D. The only platformer that was better in 3D has been super Mario.

I agree, I thought they got half of the equation right in Sonic Generations (the 'classic' 2D sections were great) but they didn't follow through on the following games. I heard Lost World is average at best and many have told me it's subpar. Surprising considering Nintendo had made a deal with Sega to get that exclusive and even helped out with some of the development. To be fair, I haven't played it.

Gamer83

SuperKMx
Gamer83

I agree, I thought they got half of the equation right in Sonic Generations (the 'classic' 2D sections were great) but they didn't follow through on the following games. I heard Lost World is average at best and many have told me it's subpar. Surprising considering Nintendo had made a deal with Sega to get that exclusive and even helped out with some of the development. To be fair, I haven't played it.

I really enjoyed Generations - enjoyed the whole thing. Can't say I've tried Lost World...it looked like standard throwaway Sonic fare to me. :/

Ken Barnes,

Emanouel

I haven't played any of the sonic games that were exclusive to the wii / nintendo platforms. I was interested in the Sonic RPG game, but never got around to purchasing it.

Sega needs to get a New Streets Of Rage game, bring over phantasy star online 2 to usa/ canada and they will earn more $$$. i don't see the new sonic game selling that sell.

Another game they should remake is REVENGE OF SHINOBI. now thats a awesome 2D game.

Edited on by Emanouel

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

MsJubilee

Hmm now i wonder how the box art tasted like, i bet it tasted like sadness and regret.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Xbox Gamertag: Cherry5268

SuperKMx
midnafanboy

Hmm now i wonder how the box art tasted like, i bet it tasted like sadness and regret.

Haha! Actually laughed out loud at that one

Emanouel

Sega needs to get a New Streets Of Rage game...

Now you're talking! If they could do it without doing anything crazy like making it 3D, that'd be great. Just an old-school 2D platformer with a new-school mix, a bit like how Double Dragon Neon worked out.

Ken Barnes,

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.