Forums

Topic: Xbox 360 Special Edition Blue Bundle coming for Holiday 2014

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Emanouel

Not a bad deal for a xbox 360 with 500GB Hard Drive

For the person who has everything, get them the Xbox 360 Special Edition Blue Bundle which includes an iconic blue console and controller with arctic blue accents, Call of Duty Ghosts, Call of Duty Black Ops II, one month of Xbox Live Gold, and a 500GB hard drive, all for just $249. Supplies are limited.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox360/conso … lue-bundle

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

HEADESTROYER4

You da man cool guy! Holding it down and enriching our humble community @Emanouel always is!

He follows the words of Yoda closely! Respect!

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

Emanouel

@HEADESTROYER4, Im always glad to help.

I think there should be a place where we can submit news articles or even a section in the forums for latest news.

Yoda is THE MAN, I can't wait for the YODA focused movie in either 2016 or 2018. First will be Star Wars 7, then Either a Han Solo Movie or Boba Fett Movie. 2017 will be star wars 8 then finally a Full YODA movie. Can't wait.

Emanouel

The Blue edition console is exclusive to WALMART USA.

Xbox 360 500 GB Holiday Value Bundle

This Xbox 360 500 GB bundle includes copies of Call of Duty: Ghosts and Call of Duty: Black Ops II. You also get one month of Xbox Live Gold access for new low price of $249 US.

Xbox 360 Special Edition Blue Bundle

If you decide to pick up the above bundle at Walmart in the US, there's a special version for you: The Xbox 360 Special Edition Blue Bundle includes an arctic blue console and controller and includes everything mentioned in the bundle above, and also retails for $249.

Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle

The 4GB Kinect Bundle showcases three games – Kinect Adventures, Kinect Sports, and Forza Horizon – along with one month of Xbox Live Gold access. This bundle also starts at $249, and will be available at Target in the US.

These Xbox 360 bundles begin shipping out to retailers on September 16. Visit your local retailer or head to our online retail portal to pick one up for yourself.

SuperKMx
Emanouel

I think there should be a place where we can submit news articles or even a section in the forums for latest news.

I agree, but unfortunately having a latest news section here in the forums would be a bit confusing alongside our regular news section on the site. Just my opinion.

HOWEVER, if you head to https://www.purexbox.com/contact we've changed it so that you can drop us news tips. Just choose "News Tips" from the subject dropdown. We can't guarantee to publish everything of course, but that email comes right through to me directly, so I'll be able to check out anything you find.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Emanouel

@SuperKMx,

Thats super amazing, ill be using the news tip option more often

great job as usual.

Ill even submit local gaming deals in Canada, you could do a weekly article on weekly gaming deals from around the world. that might be a great read. just a thought.

SuperKMx
Emanouel

@SuperKMx

Ill even submit local gaming deals in Canada, you could do a weekly article on weekly gaming deals from around the world. that might be a great read. just a thought.

That might be an idea worth persuing, sure. I'll put it on our ideas list

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Emanouel

@SuperKMx,

let me know if you go with that idea, i can post deals from Canada weekly. I'm sure that will help bring up traffic to your site as well.

I posted on the forums about a person i found on ebay selling live cards for 41.50 and they work world wide. i think the seller knows someone at microsoft who give them a discount on the memberships.

I got one for myself and one for my best friend and had no issues redeeming them

Edited on by Emanouel

HEADESTROYER4

May I just say that I heart you Emanouel! Yet you already know this!

You can also drop me a line via Xbox messaging for any really hot tips! I know that you're a busy and productive guy, we strongly appreciate your patronage towards the site!

Edited on by HEADESTROYER4

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

Emanouel

Thanks for the kind words Justin, i love and respect all the editors / writers on this site. they are so cool and fun to connect with. i also love the great community here.

Thanks for the tips suggestion. I will be busy the next 2 months as i need to build the portfolio for kick starter.

i do love coming here daily and checking out whats new in the XBOX World.

Edited on by Emanouel

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.