Forums

Topic: Video Apps Stuttering

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

SuperKMx

Bit of a strange one here.

I was watching some hockey last night via NHL Gamecenter on Xbox One, and noticed that there was a drop in the action every second or two or so. Not anything major...just like a missed couple of frames, so it looked like it was stuttering.

Dropped out of the app, realised I still had Forza Horizon 2 running (but in suspended mode) so closed it. Went back into NHL Gamecenter and the stuttering was gone!

Tested it on Netflix too and it's the same. Loaded up FIFA 15 and tried Gamecenter while that was suspended - no stuttering! So it appears to only happen with some games.

Still, little tip in case your video has the stutters - close down your suspended games.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Emanouel

@SuperKMx , great find indeed. my only issue with the video apps is some of them have low bit rates, i hope they increase them in the future. i haven't purchased the game centre membership.  Did you know that another so called leaf fan tossed there jersey at another game. whats up with these people.

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

SuperKMx
Emanouel

@SuperKMx , great find indeed. my only issue with the video apps is some of them have low bit rates, i hope they increase them in the future. i haven't purchased the game centre membership.  Did you know that another so called leaf fan tossed there jersey at another game. whats up with these people.

Doesn't surprise me, to be honest. There seems to be big sections of the crowd that fail to get behind the team, then get annoyed when they don't win. I reckon they should give me their season ticket if they don't want to cheer!

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Emanouel

The issue is most of the seats at the leaf games are for corporate ticket holders. They get tickets from work and they probably got the free jersey. They probably think they are one time use.

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.