Forums

Topic: Windows 10 Tech Preview

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Vincent294

Apparently Microsoft can't count. With the Xbox they thought three was one and they think nine is ten if their new operating system is any indicator. Being serious they named it 10 cause one was taken, and 10 was the next best thing. They also felt that something so encompassing (from phones to tablets to desktops to the Xbox One) that it deserved two steps up, fortifying the name Windows 10. They want you to try it out starting with a free preview demonstrating its dynamic UI. The Start Screen is now default on tablets, with the menu on desktops. Phones and Xbox shed both the menu and redesigned taskbar for that matter. Apps can be designed to run on all hardware with 10's dynamic UI to suit more devices than just tablets. Try it out and give MS advice here. You can also copy and paste in command prompt if that matters to you. Yes, they finally did it. Now I can rest in peace. (Old developer crumples to the floor) If you're confused check out this video.

Edited on by Vincent294

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

Emanouel

i might give it a try on my mac book via boot camp, I assume the latest windows 8 drivers should work for it.

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.