Forums

Topic: Blizzard Cancels MMO Titan

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Tasuki

For years now Blizzard has been quiet about an up coming MMO called Titan. Something that wasn't going to be a part of the Warcraft franchise which had many speculate that it was either a Starcraft MMO or something entirely new.
After countless months of being silent about Titan, developers of Titan being shifted to other projects like Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard today has broken its silence about Titan and it may not be what fans wanted to hear.
Titan has been official cancelled.
According to the co-founder of Blizzard Mike Morhaime they just weren't having fun anymore. Chris Metzen said that after stepping back and reevaluating the project the team reassessed why the hell are they doing this thing.
This isn't the first cancelled project for Blizzard many my recall the cancelled projects Warcraft Adventures and Starcraft Ghost.
Honestly I figured it was pretty much cancelled with the release of Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm and no news of Titan. I can respect this decision yeah I know alot of people were curious about it but I would rather have them cancel something that they aren't happy with rather then release something that was junk.
Were any of you guys looking forward to this game?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/blizza … ext-gen-mm...

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

SuperKMx

I can honestly say that I had absolutely no interest in it. Would have been ridiculously popular, though!

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Tasuki

I couldn't get interested in it cause I didn't know anything about it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Vincent294

Yup. Better cancelled than putting out crap. Good call, here's hoping they can get it right next time.

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.