Forums

Topic: Capcom Be Smokin' The Green Herb

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Vincent294

So apparently Capcom is going to release Resident Evil Revelations 2 on the Vita but not The new 3DS. Now I understand one handheld entry is better than none and this crudely makes up for the first game skipping the Vita, and hell, maybe even The new 3DS can't run the thing, but I get the feeling that they're just too lazy to port it. Given how me and many other gamers supported their game on the 3DS, the system it sold best on, I expected Capcom would have the decency to give us the sequel. Despite feeling a bit betrayed, I'm gonna buy this anyways, but how do you feel? Think Capcom's smoking the green herb? (pun intended)

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

SuperKMx

I think Capcom is getting lazy, to be honest. They seem reluctant to take any genuine chances anymore, and I wish for the days when they'd release stacks of games rather than banking on one or two high-profile titles that seem to flop.

Megaman Soccer on the SNES. Case in point. They'd never publish that title now, even if it cost them the same amount to develop as it did back then!

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Emanouel

@SuperKMx, you are right about capcom being selective of what games they release, Do we really need any more extensions to the Street Fighter IV series. Super Ultra upper Cut dual gold edition. lol

I think they should also focus on a few smaller budgeted digital games and see how they sell. They have given up on MegaMan , yet they didn't announce anything new for Mega Mans Anniversary.

Heck they could just port the old NES Mega Man games for digital download like how they sell them on nintendo's e shop. Honestly that extra $$ can fund future  smaller digital games.

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

Vincent294

Yeah. After Arcade Edition they should've went forward with some sort of sequel to Street Fighter. Another edition is just sad. That with skipping The new 3DS for RE Revelations 2, and remaking REmake, and it just gets worse. At this point the PC version of Revelations 2 & MH4 Ultimate are the only things I'm interested in from them. I'm fine with Super Street Fighter on my 360 & 3DS. Those are plenty fun. No need for Ultra.

Vincent294

Gamer83

@Vincent294

I think what's really sad is, with the option for new controls, I'm looking more forward to playing REmake than anything else Capcom has in the pipeline, or any other game headed to the horror genre from any company, it's gotten that bad for survival/horror games.

Gamer83

Kage_88

The fact that REmake HD and Revelations 2 aren't on Wii U/3DS is strange.

The fact that Revelations 2 (may) come to Vita is just downright baffling. The first Revelations sold the most on Nintendo platforms, and considering Nintendo's other Capcom partnerships (Mega Man in Smash, Monster Hunter 4) the absence of RE is bonkers.

Still, that's just the way the world turns. No use crying over it.

Nintendo Network ID: KrissB

3DS: 2621-2629-6453

Xbox Live: GonkDroid88

PSN: Kriss_B

Steam ID: kage_88

GOG ID: KrissB

Feel free to add me!

Vincent294
Kage_88

The fact that REmake HD and Revelations 2 aren't on Wii U/3DS is strange.

The fact that Revelations 2 (may) come to Vita is just downright baffling. The first Revelations sold the most on Nintendo platforms, and considering Nintendo's other Capcom partnerships (Mega Man in Smash, Monster Hunter 4) the absence of RE is bonkers.

Still, that's just the way the world turns. No use crying over it.

Yup.  Not so much REmake, but definitely Revelations 2 skipping The new 3DS. You'd figure they'd at least support that. Whatever the case, what can you do? Too late, and I'm getting it anyways.

Vincent294

sinalefa

I thought this one would be console only, except Wii U of course.

Thankfully I am not really interested and the pricing schedule makes it even less attractive to me, so I won't get it. In fact I find it hard to be excited about any new Capcom game. I would rather have Inafune's, Kamiya's and Mikami's future games instead.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.