Forums

Topic: what are you looking forward to on XB1?

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

shingi_70

My next purchases in order.

Fifa 15
Forza Horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Halo Master Chief collection.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Xbox Gamertag: shingi the 70

Vincent294

Really, anything with Chief in it. Forza will be good too. Take that in with some of the timed exclusives and the awesomeness that is Sunset Overdrive, and that's the One's future.

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

SuperKMx
Emanouel

@SuperKMx Im guessing you'll be the one here reviewing NHL 15 when it arrives for XBOX One?

I probably will be, yeah

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Emanouel

SuperKMx, cool i can't wait for the review for that game. I just noticed the demo came out a few hours early. its online now.

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

Gamer83

Over the next couple months the big three for me are Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive and I pre-ordered the Killer Instinct Combo Breaker Edition from Gamestop (only $20 and I like having physical copies of games). SO looks better and better every time something new is learned about it. Should be Insomniac's best game in at least 6 years.

Gamer83

HEADESTROYER4

@Emanouel Halo! ... The Channel, The Master Chief Collection, The Guardians Beta, Halo 5, NIGHTFALL by Ridley Scott, Speilberg produced serialization.... but, in one word... HALO!

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

Emanouel

@HEADESTROYER4, im also excited for the halo collection . Im happy with out in October thus allowing me time to play more Diablo 3 and Metro Redux collection

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

Gamer83

For as much as I get on companies about re-releases sometimes, there's also the ones that just make sense and are complete steals, and the Halo Collection is exactly that. $60 for all the stuff they're giving you, particularly a fully remastered classic with the classic multiplayer intact in Halo 2 Anniversary? Sign me up for that alone. While Horizon 2, SO and KI Season 2 are the reasons I jumped on getting an X1 now, The Master Chief Collection is the main reason I was getting the console before 2014 was over. There's two franchises I have to play and will buy consoles just for them, MLB The Show and Halo.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.