Forums

Topic: what are you looking forward to on XB1?

Posts 1 to 20 of 29

Gamer83

Halo 5, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Gears of War.

Gamer83

SCRAPPER392

Banjo Kazooie, Halo, Gears of War. I hope Microsoft makes a new IP. Witcher will probably be good.

Maybe an RTS or MMO.

Qwest

Xbox Gamertag: DJ Roday

SuperKMx

Sunset Overdrive, Trials Fusion, FIFA 15 for me. Project CARS also...along with whatever Need for Speed game turns up this year!

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

SethPuddle

sunset overdrive looks really good. i'm pretty stoked about that as well. I can't wait for the new elder scrolls, not ESO,i'm not a big subscription based fan. Fable 4 is what i'm really hoping for.

SethPuddle

Xbox Gamertag: HURTxANDxVIRTUE

Anthinator

Watch_Dogs of course!

But also Child of Light, Wolfenstein: The New Order, The Evil Within, Batman: Arkham Knight, and Destiny

Anthony Bacchus,
Deputy US Editor,
Pure Xbox

Xbox Gamertag: ApartAnthinator | Twitter:

Emanouel

Im looking forward to the Halo Master Chef Collection. Can't wait...

and more DEAD RISING

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

Gamer83

Original list: Halo 5, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Gears of War.

Post E3 I can add the Master Chief Collection and Crackdown to the list. I need to get an X1 soon. Halo is my favorite franchise so if I can pull it off, November seems like the perfect time.

Gamer83

Emanouel

I just got my xbox one lately and have honestly been really impressed with it. i would suggest getting a external hard drive set up as well as it keeps your console cooler thus prolonging the consoles lifespan and well as speeds up the load times.

Im also looking forward to GTA 5 HD, i held off purchasing it as i knew it would come to next gen, i guess thats why I'm holding out on the new borderlands thats coming this year.

Do anyone know how many local players the xbox one version of WWE2K15 supports as the xbox one does have up to 8 controllers???

JaxonH

Halo Master Chief. That game right there, oh my. That is THE definitive remaster, how it's supposed to be done. Last time I played Halo was 10 years ago during the Xbox 1 (as in, the FIRST Xbox, not Xbox One, you know what I mean) era, when I used to play the original with my room mate on his Xbox. I'm SO looking forward to playing these critically acclaimed games. Finally get to see what I've been missing out on all these years!

And of course, Halo 5. I'm somewhat excited for Sunset Overdrive, but my hype has kind of died down on that one. Now Scalebound, THAT one is up there with Master Chief, most definitely. And Quantum Break, though I don't know much about it, I'm hearing good things about the franchise.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Xbox Gamertag: ActionJaxonH

Emanouel

@JaxonH, i also am looking forward to the Halo collection, good news is that you can play all 4 games with online co-op for the single player campaign. 1-2 players max in 1 and 2 and 1-4 online co-op for parts 3 and 4.

After being spoiled by borderlands, i can't play other shooters unless they have online co-op for the story mode. Im not into pvp online multi-player as i don't feel I'm really doing anything. Just like the feeling i get when i run around in gta running over people. lol

Another Shooter I'm really looking into is Metro Redux collection. its 2 games both redone / remastered. Both games are around 20-30 Hours of single player action, with zero online vs mode. too bad no online co-op

Edited on by Emanouel

TOMBOY25
Emanouel

@JaxonH, i also am looking forward to the Halo collection, good news is that you can play all 4 games with online co-op for the single player campaign. 1-2 players max in 1 and 2 and 1-4 online co-op for parts 3 and 4.

After being spoiled by borderlands, i can't play other shooters unless they have online co-op for the story mode. Im not into pvp online multi-player as i don't feel I'm really doing anything. Just like the feeling i get when i run around in gta running over people. lol

Another Shooter I'm really looking into is Metro Redux collection. its 2 games both redone / remastered. Both games are around 20-30 Hours of single player action, with zero online vs mode. too bad no online co-op

i get the feeling you're the only one keeping these forums alive

TOMBOY25

Xbox Gamertag: TOMBOY25

Anthinator

I'm definitely looking forward to the Metro Redux collection. I totally missed those games last-gen but I've heard positive things towards both games. After that, I'm most excited for Destiny!

Anthony Bacchus,
Deputy US Editor,
Pure Xbox

Xbox Gamertag: ApartAnthinator | Twitter:

SuperKMx
Anthinator

I'm definitely looking forward to the Metro Redux collection. I totally missed those games last-gen but I've heard positive things towards both games. After that, I'm most excited for Destiny!

Same here with Metro. I played a little of the first one and it was intriguing, but I just didn't get chance to play it more thoroughly. Will give it a proper go this time.

I'm looking forward to WWE 2k15, FIFA 15, and being a big hockey fan, NHL 15. Also, Forza Horizon 2 and F1 2015 (when it hits next-gen next year.)

I loves me some sports games!

Ken Barnes,

Emanouel
Anthinator

i'm also looking forward to metro redux as i missed out on both games. It will be hard to play diablo 3 and metro redux.

@SuperKMx, how about Diablo 3 ? you not getting that game??

I guess you are not happy with the latest NHL 15 news for the Next gen consoles? too many features will be missing.

SuperKMx
Emanouel

@SuperKMx, how about Diablo 3 ? you not getting that game??

I guess you are not happy with the latest NHL 15 news for the Next gen consoles? too many features will be missing.

I'll give Diablo 3 a spin, yeah.

I'm not *that* bothered by the NHL 15 news. To be honest, I only ever really played Be A Pro, Franchise, and Ultimate Team anyway - so all the modes I play will be in the Xbox One version.

Ken Barnes,

Emanouel

@SuperKMx, you do make a valid point about this modes being included, i usually play be a pro and season / franchise. I had a blast with the NHL 94 mode letting you play the game like the retro game.

Im guessing you'll be the one here reviewing NHL 15 when it arrives for XBOX One?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.