Forums

Topic: What games are you currently playing? X1

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

PeTitosaurus

In the wait for 'the big October' and coming to realise that I can't stay wrapped up in the Titan universe forever, I'm asking you guys;
what are you currently playing?

Any suggestions or recommendations?

Emma "Tito" - the Swankee speaking Swede and quirky blonde.

Xbox Gamertag: PeTitosaurus | Twitter:

SethPuddle

I use my xbox one mainly for Titanfall, i play other games sure, sometimes....

I am currently playing Tomb Raider DE, basically for achievements, i've played the game through twice on the PS4.

Sniper Elite 3, but it got way too boring way too fast.

Call of Duty Ghosts, i will always have a soft spot for this game, it was the first CoD game i actually enjoyed, a lot of people complain about it but i love it's multiplayer, a lot of campers but it's fun once out figure out where they camp.

peggle 2 is great,something about peggle makes my heart smile.

SethPuddle

Xbox Gamertag: HURTxANDxVIRTUE

PeTitosaurus
SunnyShores

I use my xbox one mainly for Titanfall, i play other games sure, sometimes....

I am currently playing Tomb Raider DE, basically for achievements, i've played the game through twice on the PS4.

Sniper Elite 3, but it got way too boring way too fast.

Call of Duty Ghosts, i will always have a soft spot for this game, it was the first CoD game i actually enjoyed, a lot of people complain about it but i love it's multiplayer, a lot of campers but it's fun once out figure out where they camp.

peggle 2 is great,something about peggle makes my heart smile.

I played Sniper Elite 3 while on review duty, and I understand completely. It get very repetitive very fast and when I got to the end I just felt "that's...it?". Which is a shame because some of the elements of it was really enjoyable. Have you also got quite a heavy load of glitches and stuttering animations?

Emma "Tito" - the Swankee speaking Swede and quirky blonde.

Xbox Gamertag: PeTitosaurus | Twitter:

shingi_70

My main title until the big September releases is Fifa 14. I'm in my second season with Chicago Fire and just won the US Open Cup.

I'm about to download battlefield 4 with the EA Vault sub.

Than I have about 6 or 7 games I have but haven't finished either at the end or burned out by them.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Xbox Gamertag: shingi the 70

Emanouel

I just started playing Battlefield 4 thanks to EA Access.

Ive had my xbox for around 5 weeks now and i've finished 3 retail games. Dead Rising 3, Tomb Raider TDE and Ryse: Son Of Rome

I used to have lots of games stock piled in the past. I usually only purchase games now if I've finished the current game. This month in August i plan on getting either Diablo or Metro, but I'm leaning more towards Metro Redux.

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

SuperKMx

If I don't complete Assassin's Creed Black Flag on XO this month, I'm just going to give up and use it as a coaster. Honestly...I love the game, but with everything else I've had to do or play, I've not had time!

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

HEADESTROYER4

Black Flag as well! Arrrrr! A coaster it be not!

I SHALL finish the main campaign AND start Freedom Cry by this weeks end!

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

SethPuddle

@PeTitosaurus

the game was rife with glitches and poor character animations. some things were fun, like those sniper nests, I enjoyed those. but

SethPuddle

Xbox Gamertag: HURTxANDxVIRTUE

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.