Forums

Topic: Xbox fitness - Thread of Encouragement... or something.

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

PeTitosaurus

So as you might've read here, I'm trying out Xbox Fitness for a month.

I have zero experience in this type of workouts, you know; doing it all on your own and sticking to it, so I'm happy to take advice and suggestions.

Maybe you're interested in some feature you'd like me to try and review for you? Maybe you want to try something similar?
Maybe you are already trying something similar? Let's team up!

Here's my plan, so far (I'll update this as I go along, and also link to my "reports"):
Week 1:
- 5 workouts per week (1 workout per day, Mon-Fri), the Mossa Groove set.
How it went

Week 2:
- 5 workouts (Mon-Fri), Mossa Groove set adding 10 minute Power Yoga on Tuesday and Thursday

Week 3:

Week 4:

What will you be trying? What have you tried?

Edited on by PeTitosaurus

Emma "Tito" - the Swankee speaking Swede and quirky blonde.

Xbox Gamertag: PeTitosaurus | Twitter:

SuperKMx

I'll be joining you, but only when my damaged ankle has righted itself. Hopefully it won't take more than the rest of the week

I think I'll jump in and try a whole selection of workouts, probably starting with the P90X pair, as I know that I like them. Not Bossa Fight, though...that one nearly killed me.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

PeTitosaurus

ZInqt0n.png

Gotta love that encouraging and involved community support!!

moomoo

Do Insanity. No equipment, so very, very hard. Lost ~80 pounds doing it, from XL to medium shirts.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

PeTitosaurus
moomoo

Do Insanity. No equipment, so very, very hard. Lost ~80 pounds doing it, from XL to medium shirts.

Taking notes! I'm not sure I'll be able to do that kinds of workout just yet, haha. I'm in a worse shape than I thought! But maybe I should try that on my third or fourth week, once I've worked up some stamina. It actually sounds like a lot of fun, a proper challenge.

PeTitosaurus

medium.jpg

Hahaha! I don't think you can tell, but I'm pointing at a drop of sweat. So freeeesssschhhh!

SuperKMx

Holy hell, I just tried to do a "quick" workout. Picked one of the 10-minute ones at random and ended up with some sort of ab blaster routine. Got to about halfway through it before I nearly died.

Fortunately, I bought a multigym thing last week, so I'm gonna do some weight training instead and then come back to Xbox Fitness when I'm stronger than a flea.

Ken Barnes,

PeTitosaurus
SuperKMx

Holy hell, I just tried to do a "quick" workout. Picked one of the 10-minute ones at random and ended up with some sort of ab blaster routine. Got to about halfway through it before I nearly died.

Fortunately, I bought a multigym thing last week, so I'm gonna do some weight training instead and then come back to Xbox Fitness when I'm stronger than a flea.

Haha! I know exactly what you mean. I tried a 10-minute thing before starting the feature just to see what it was all about... I ended up on the floor laughing at myself!

PeTitosaurus
castlezelda

I'll join.

Yaay! What do you think you'll try first?

castlezelda

Honestly I  like the Jillian Michaels workouts the best, could I add you as a friend on xbox1?

castlezelda

PeTitosaurus

Sure thing.

I've actually been really inrested in trying one of the Jillian Michaels ones. Seeing as she seemingly has some pretty good  ideas about things in general.

castlezelda

Thanks , I've added you, my GT is MurkySnail17726. 

Nice to meet you, btw I'm Tyler.

castlezelda

PeTitosaurus

Does anyone have any good tips on how to maneuver self-discipline? I'm having issues.

PeTitosaurus

Soooooooooo. After a week of vacationing it's time to make amends for all the cheeky vacation sweets that's been downed.

My finishing 2 weeks of the Kinect study will be amped and pumped!! Go, go, go!!

SuperKMx
PeTitosaurus

Does anyone have any good tips on how to maneuver self-discipline? I'm having issues.

I am having much the same problem. It doesn't help that it's baking hot here in the UK and as such, my sleep pattern has been thrown totally off. It really is easy to not bother doing exercise when you're running on 3 hours' sleep!

Ken Barnes,

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.