Forums

Topic: Motocross Madness

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

shingi_70

Anyone get this game. I should be getting it tomorrow after my codes for redeemed points ges through. Like what I played in the demo and wanted to get some guys for one of the clubs.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Xbox Gamertag: shingi the 70

SuperKMx
Sony_70

Anyone get this game. I should be getting it tomorrow after my codes for redeemed points ges through. Like what I played in the demo and wanted to get some guys for one of the clubs.

Yup, my review is going live in a couple of hours here on pX. Will be one I come back to after reviewing it, I think - it's addictive!

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

shingi_70

Been playing the game since I got it and its fun so far. There are four main game play modes. SO far I'm  level 12 and have most of the content unocked

Race (regular 3 lap races)
Rivals (Playing against the developers ghost)
Exploration (free roaing giant envioerments and collecting stuff)
Trick Session (A time limit and doing tricks to gain metals.)

The game has a decent amount of content with three main locations with three races each. The one thing I didn't like was the Bike Club (think Autolog) doesn't open up till you reach level 10. Bit once you unlocked the cclub and recruit people the game becomes even more fun one uping each other challenges.

You have to level up to earn skills which can be annoying as the lack of them hampers what you can fully do in the other modes. I also wish the trick mode was more of Race instead of random driving and doing tricks having a guided course would make it much easier to score massive points.

The only other complaint is the Multiplayer is fun but barebones being able to earn exp but not cash.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Xbox Gamertag: shingi the 70

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.