Forums

Topic: Left 4 Dead 2

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Tasuki

Picked this up yesterday as part of the Ultimate games sale.  Played the through the first campaigned and I am seriously enjoying this games.  Zombie killing action at its finest.  Anyone around here played this game?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

SuperKMx

Yeah, I've played it and the first one - top class fun, I reckon

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Tasuki

Ugh made it all the way through the third campaign and died right at the end right before being rescued.    No achievement for me this time around. I freakin hate that lol.

My Backlog

SuperKMx
Tasuki

Ugh made it all the way through the third campaign and died right at the end right before being rescued.    No achievement for me this time around. I freakin hate that lol.

Haha, yeah - I hate that. Happened to me a couple of times on the first game, I remember. Just about to walk into the safe house, and then BAM! Good fun, though

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Tasuki
KenB
Tasuki

Haha, yeah - I hate that. Happened to me a couple of times on the first game, I remember. Just about to walk into the safe house, and then BAM! Good fun, though

Yea thats what happened to me.  I was playing with my son and we were running for the boat just as I was about to reach the boat something blindsided me and killed me.  My son had a defibrillator but jumped onto the boat just as I went down and it ended the level lol.

My Backlog

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.