Forums

Topic: There should be a board for the classic original Xbox.

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

CrazyOtto

Kind of like the retro section of Nintendo Life and the PS1/PS2/PSP section of Push Square.

CrazyOtto

Tasuki

Totally agree with this.  Even though I didnt have an Xbox during that gen but I am sure others did.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

SuperKMx

Good suggestion - we'll definitely consider adding one once the forum starts to get a bit more in the way of traffic and conversation going on. I'm pretty sure it would be empty if we put it in place right now!

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Vincent294

I got one a little before my X360. It was pretty cool.

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

Pichuka97

I got mine right after XBL shut down on it. If you advertise on NL, you might garner more trafic...

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Xbox Gamertag: RecklessTexas02

Tasuki

I never had an original Xbox, I went with Sony that gen.  My brother in law and friend both had an Xbox and I played a few games that way, but honestly PS2 had more of the games I wanted to play that gen.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Vincent294
Pichuka97

I got mine right after XBL shut down on it. If you advertise on NL, you might garner more trafic...

Very true.

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

SuperKMx

I'd agree, but we do have links to the site across the bottom of every NL page already

We're getting there, bit by bit.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.