Forums

Topic: Halo 5 Beta access

Posts 1 to 20 of 25

Captain_Chao5

Anyone else get this message from Microsoft?  I'm not a big Halo fan, but I know some of you are. May be worth a punt.

Coming soon for Xbox Preview Program Members: Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta early access! This weekend, help us get ready for the public beta, and be among the first Spartans on the battlefield. Check out the Preview Dashboard for details!

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

stylon
Captain_Chao5

Anyone else get this message from Microsoft?  I'm not a big Halo fan, but I know some of you are. May be worth a punt.

Coming soon for Xbox Preview Program Members: Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta early access! This weekend, help us get ready for the public beta, and be among the first Spartans on the battlefield. Check out the Preview Dashboard for details!

Yes I got that message too but I'm only really interested in the Single Player side of it so I'll probably pass.

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

Red620Ti

I got it too, I'll give it a punt.  Just to make my rabid Halo mates jealous, really!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

BAMozzy
stylon
Captain_Chao5

Yes I got that message too but I'm only really interested in the Single Player side of it so I'll probably pass.

I too got that message and only interested in Halo from a purely Single Player campaign perspective. Reminds me. I must install and try the MC Collection - I've had it for about a month and still not played it

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

SuperKMx

Gotta love Microsoft. Yesterday, we got an email giving us a code for early access so we could do "exclusive" live streams from 9pm tonight. Massive hoo-hah about it all.

Then 9 hours before the embargo on streaming lifts, they send out hundreds of codes to Preview Dashboard users.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Captain_Chao5
SuperKMx

Gotta love Microsoft. Yesterday, we got an email giving us a code for early access so we could do "exclusive" live streams from 9pm tonight. Massive hoo-hah about it all.

Then 9 hours before the embargo on streaming lifts, they send out hundreds of codes to Preview Dashboard users.

Bless em!

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

tylertreese
SuperKMx

So ridiculous. I hate when companies do stuff like this and make the press look like idiots.

I forget what game it was but they told like 5 different sites they were each getting the first exclusive preview of a game so everyone ran the same "exclusive".

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

PeTitosaurus

Does this mean I have to play Halo this weekend?

Emma "Tito" - the Swankee speaking Swede and quirky blonde.

Xbox Gamertag: PeTitosaurus | Twitter:

SuperKMx
PeTitosaurus

You should play today! In about an hour and a half

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

TOMBOY25

has anyone in the preview program actually got their code yet?

TOMBOY25

Xbox Gamertag: TOMBOY25

HEADESTROYER4
PeTitosaurus

Em, were all here as friends. We all care about you, and this is why we must bring up your Titanfall addiction.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

PeTitosaurus
HEADESTROYER4
PeTitosaurus

Em, were all here as friends. We all care about you, and this is why we must bring up your Titanfall addiction.

I dont have a Titanfall addiction. *twitch* I can stop whenever I want *twitch twitch*. I just choose not to. *twitch* I need to rank up.

Emma "Tito" - the Swankee speaking Swede and quirky blonde.

Xbox Gamertag: PeTitosaurus | Twitter:

BAMozzy
TOMBOY25

has anyone in the preview program actually got their code yet?

Yep....

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

HEADESTROYER4
PeTitosaurus
HEADESTROYER4
PeTitosaurus

I dont have a Titanfall addiction. *twitch* I can stop whenever I want *twitch twitch*. I just choose not to. *twitch* I need to rank up.

I've chased that Gen Ten dragon, you never catch him *twitch*.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

nlrfootball88

Anyone not using their codes wanna send em my way?

nlrfootball88

shingi_70

We can't if we give the codes away Microsoft has said you'll get kicked out of the preview program.

I redeemed my code but i'm hoping my Internet is back up tomorrow so I can play the game all day Saturday.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Xbox Gamertag: shingi the 70

HEADESTROYER4

Sorry dudes and dudettes but we really don't have any pull on this one, I'm what you might call the "Halo Guy" here at pX and even I was shocked and super jealous yesterday when some got codes... now I have a code so everything is dandy, but still. I swear, as "Halo-guy" to honor this code, and report my findings to all of you. *crowd cheers*, *repeatedly*.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

lRajan

Hey does anyone here have any extra beta codes or any that they do not want? If so, could anyone please send one my way?

lRajan

shingi_70

So once the beta starts in two weeks you guys want to do a group play.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Xbox Gamertag: shingi the 70

Red620Ti

Mines downloading as I speak........or write, but you get what I mean.

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.