Forums

Topic: Dark Souls

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

crippyd

I couldn't find a thread for this.

Just thought I'd add it for anyone to add tips/request help and share their experiences on the great and difficult game.

At the moment, I'm about 50 hours of play time and am at Sen's Fortress bonfire after having a crack at the end of level boss and failing again. He does seem to be one of the easier bosses though.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

tylertreese

Haven't played any of the Dark Souls games yet. I did play the predecessor - Demon Souls - though. I enjoyed it but I just rented it to finally try the games out, I'll buy it and play it when I have some free time.

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

SuperKMx

I played the first game on PS3 for about an hour and really didn't feel it. Going to give DS2 a spin when it releases on Xbox One though.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Emanouel

@SuperKMx, i also played patty one for a bit and i didn't like it much either. I'm willing to give part 2 a chance as well.

Words of Wisdom: "Do Or No Not, There Is No Try !" .... Master YODA

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Chimps 2008 | Twitter:

crippyd

Just managed to beat the boss of Sen's Fortress. The boss himself wasn't too hard but the fortress was horrible. The enemies are tough and it feels cheap in places but once you reach the bonfire it's a blessed relief!

crippyd

sorethumbed

Can you still trick him into falling off?

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

crippyd

I believe so but I just stayed underneath him and hacked his legs until he gave up. His body fell off the bridge. I've gone into a painting and got killed by a poison fire zombie.

crippyd

crippyd

Well, after almost 3 months I've finally managed to best the dragon in the painted world then had the wrong armour on and got poisoned. Still, I beat the bastard!

crippyd

sorethumbed

All you needed to do was stay at the back by the tower and range it as far as I can remember, took about 1 minute 😀😀

crippyd

Unfortunately I didn't have any ranged weapons with ammo left so it was up close and personal all the way!

crippyd

sorethumbed

Like I said, from what I remember, ranged was the way to go but I could be remembering wrongly as it's been a while. I loved that whole through the painting thing and the phalanx, the wacky Armor pickup. Remember, you can always return there later, you don't even need to beat anything, just run through, jump off the end and go back when it suits. I love that game but if your persona is online In the NG+, the whole place was so full of griefers its wAAAAY beyond a joke.

Edited on by sorethumbed

crippyd

I'm not human so I can't be invaded and I won't get any npc's having a go either. You are spot on with the ranged attack for the dragon, I just didn't have any ammo left so had to get up close.

crippyd

crippyd

I'm looking for a bit of help to get the last boss done on this. Can anyone lend a hand early doors (UK time) tomorrow or possibly Sunday?

crippyd

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.