Forums

Topic: Retro City Rampage

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Vincent294

Discuss your experiences with Retro City Rampage here (available on PC, X360, PS3, 3DS, Vita, & Wii).

You know T.G.I. Fridays (thank God it's Friday)? Well, I came across a similar restaurant in the game I'd eat at any day.
F.U. Mondays

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

SuperKMx

Haha - excellent. I've not really had a chance to sit down and play it yet. I picked it up in a Steam sale on PC, but it just keeps slipping by the wayside. Maybe this weekend, I'll jump in and give it a go.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

TheBase287

10/10, would eat at that restaurant.

Kathryn Johnston

Twitter/GamerTag: TheBase287

EU Lightbringer: Amarante (Lvl. 90 Blood Elf Paladin)

Xbox Gamertag: TheBase287 | Twitter:

holchasaur

Super fun game. I downloaded RCR on PSN when it first released and pretty much played through in a couple sittings. The gameplay isn't necessarily all that great, but the humor and references more than make up for that. It's definitely worth checking out for anyone that grew up in the 80s and early 90s.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Xbox Gamertag: holchasaur | Twitter:

Gamer83

I enjoyed the game about 3/4 of the way through, but near the end it just fell flat imo. Still a good game but not one I'd ever go back and replay.

Gamer83

Vincent294
DRL

Super fun game. I downloaded RCR on PSN when it first released and pretty much played through in a couple sittings. The gameplay isn't necessarily all that great, but the humor and references more than make up for that. It's definitely worth checking out for anyone that grew up in the 80s and early 90s.

Yep. That game's humor is its selling point. I recently discovered STF University.
Announcer: And it's Texas University versus STF University.
Bottom of TV: TU-9 ; STFU-65

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.