Forums

Topic: Anything Thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 385

Captain_Chao5

@Stylon @DesignateTurian Thanks guys. I had a week in Cornwall sampling the pasties (and sunshine) then was in London early this week for work stuff. Not out of the woods yet, but hoping things will quiet down after FY end. I have booked Tue afternoon off to "be the Batman" Woohoo!!!!

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

Red620Ti

Is Elite out then Des? I wan't sure, you've barely mentioned it...

Edited on by Red620Ti

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

stylon

I wanna be the Batman too... desperately trying to finish The Witcher in time but it's a bit like looking for Wally in one of those books only on every page you look he's not bloody there!

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

Red620Ti

I may well go to my first ever midnight launch on Monday to get Batman...

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

crippyd

Can I get some help from you Minecrafters? My 7 year old son plays this on my profile and normally is on creative. This morning he has creepers and other enemies in his world, he told me he can spawn these in this mode, is he having me over? I don't allow him online (he usually plays the Lego games) so I don't play this myself and I don't want him getting stuff he's not allowed.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

stylon

He's right - you have spawn eggs in creative that let you spawn any creature into the world just by throwing them at the ground to 'hatch' them

stylon

Captain_Chao5

Red620Ti wrote:

I may well go to my first ever midnight launch on Monday to get Batman...

Just checked my Amazon order. Should have dispatched Saturday, but says "preparing for dispatch" today!! It better bloody be here for Tuesday or I'm gonna go Ape Shit!

stylon

My copy is already downloaded on my hard drive ready to load... but doubt I'll be awake gone midnight to play it. Not when I have to be up at 7am for work

stylon

BAMozzy

I have notification of Dispatch for my PS4 version. My XB1 Ltd Edition though is 'delayed' due to packaging quality issues by 2 weeks so I should get a free download code tonight (or at least tomorrow) to play it...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

Captain_Chao5

Just got confirmation of dispatch. It's coming by Royal Mail Special Delivery, so I'm quietly confident I'll be playing tomorrow. Already warned the Wife she'll be widowed for a while LOL

crippyd

My darling wife is collecting mine from the local games emporium and even installing it so it's ready when I get home from work. She is also ready to be a Batman widow for the evening.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

tylertreese

Man, I could never live in Los Angeles. Metro would drive me insane after a few months!

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

sorethumbed

No wonder it's impossible to get tickets for Glastonbury. Is there ANYONE who works for the BBC who isn't there?

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

Red620Ti

I'm too old to even think about Glasto.

sorethumbed

Red620Ti wrote:

I'm too old to even think about Glasto.

You're Never too old to think about Glastonbury.
Hope that Gravy train doesn't crash during the mad dash back to London on Monday in time for Wimbledon.

Red620Ti

The only thing I'm not too old to think about is a nice sit down, possibly some Horlicks.

sorethumbed

We like sit-downs don't we Billy!

Vincent294

sorethumbed wrote:

No wonder it's impossible to get tickets for Glastonbury. Is there ANYONE who works for the BBC who isn't there?

*BBC guy starts scalping tickets *

Edited on by Vincent294

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.