Forums

Topic: Anything Thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 385

tylertreese

DRL wrote:

mindtwang wrote:

Anyone play AVGN Adventures? It's pretty great.

I don't like AVGN but I love platformers... will I like it?

Yeah, it's a good throwback. Although the analog-stick controls feel weird so I just use the d-pad. Lots of obscure references to old games and some obvious ones. Even has a stage based off Beat Em & Eat Em (don't google that if you don't already know the game...). Just a good game wrapped in a nostalgia package.

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

Red620Ti

I'm beginning to think that someone up there doesn't like me. First of all this week I almost got a written warning at work for following the procedures laid down (?!), now my ex has told me that I can see my daughter tonight between 5-6:30 pm. The slight downside being that she moved to Ireland with her last summer and I haven't seen her since the first week of December.

I'm beginning to wonder if I have a large target painted on my back...

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

PeTitosaurus

Red620Ti wrote:

I'm beginning to think that someone up there doesn't like me. First of all this week I almost got a written warning at work for following the procedures laid down (?!), now my ex has told me that I can see my daughter tonight between 5-6:30 pm. The slight downside being that she moved to Ireland with her last summer and I haven't seen her since the first week of December.

Hope it gets better soon!

Emma "Tito" - the Swankee speaking Swede and quirky blonde.

Xbox Gamertag: PeTitosaurus | Twitter:

SuperKMx

Red620Ti wrote:

Chin up fella - swings and roundabouts, innit? It'll get better.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

tylertreese

MKX is just a huge bummer. So much gross stuff surrounding a good game.

PeTitosaurus

Somehow they've managed to turn it into something you'd expect from a mobile app/game.

Emma "Tito" - the Swankee speaking Swede and quirky blonde.

Xbox Gamertag: PeTitosaurus | Twitter:

MsJubilee

mindtwang wrote:

Why?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Xbox Gamertag: Cherry5268

tylertreese

TwilightAngel wrote:

mindtwang wrote:

Why?

Gross microtransactions, overpriced DLC, a hilariously broken PC launch, constantly shoving its DLC offerings down your throat in the menus, and a tie-in companion app that is even more screwed up.

Vincent294

Retrofitted an old PC to run Windows 10 and a glitch in the current build causes Super Hexagon to crash. However, cause my Internet's so slow it lags the crap out of the game and I think I have successfully added a new difficulty to the game. I call it Hardestesterest Comcast Home Streaming Edition. Because anything combining Comcast Internet and Super Hexagon is begging to yield nothing but pure masochism.

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

Red620Ti

I think this thread needs dragging out of the shed, dusting off and polishing up. So....

er...

Hows everyones day going? I've got to work to find that the chap that was on the late shift last night managed to cock up the one job (one job!) I left him, so now I have to start again with a customer whos going to want to trade at some stage today.

I hate Wednesdays.

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

crippyd

Well, I've just arrived at work about 20 minutes ago and we look to have a busy morning ahead, customers wanting their deliveries now and all that sort of thing. Still not getting anywhere near enough time on my Xbox and kids and life and stuff.... oh and I turn 40 on the 29th, so happy days!

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

stylon

Your 30th is nothing but 40 is a particularly depressing milestone to reach. I'm literally dreading my next milestone birthday... still a good few years off but not one I thought would come around so quickly!

stylon

Xbox Gamertag: stylon

DesiccantOwl

Woke up this morning after first heavy gym session to get my Geralt on and forgot how much pain was involved so promptly fell out of bed as I couldn't stand up. Got into work and spent the first 30 minutes trying to explain a simple equation to a 2nd year PhD who still didn't get it. Trying to get an experiment of my own to work and something weird happened so am having to work my way around the issue. Plus I have another experiment that will overrun the Fallout reveal. Happy Wednesday everyone!

DesiccantOwl

Xbox Gamertag: DesignateTurian | Twitter:

bobbypaycheque

It's a beautiful day outside. About to finish up some work, then a chicken salad sandwich and then go for a long walk to see whats shakin' in town. All in all it looks to be another beautiful day. In Canada you can't waste these warm days!

bobbypaycheque

Captain_Chao5

crippyd wrote:

Well, I've just arrived at work about 20 minutes ago and we look to have a busy morning ahead, customers wanting their deliveries now and all that sort of thing. Still not getting anywhere near enough time on my Xbox and kids and life and stuff.... oh and I turn 40 on the 29th, so happy days!

40!! As of yesterday, I'm only 3 years from the next decade milestone.

Edited on by Captain_Chao5

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

stylon

Captain_Chao5 wrote:

40!! As of yesterday, I'm only 3 years from the next decade milestone.

A belated Happy Birthday Cap! I've got 4 years and 4 months until I reach that less than magical milestone. A prospect I have to confess I find pretty scary...

stylon

crippyd

Happy Birthday for yesterday @Captain_Chao5 I am finding that time seems to be speeding up as I'm getting older and I am finding that quite scary.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

stylon

Glad it's not just me then... I've had that feeling of time going faster for a good few years now and it is quite scary when you stop and think about it...

stylon

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.