Forums

Topic: Anything Thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 385

Johnbhoy69

Could have pushed zelda back to be a launch game for their new console.

Would definitely make me think about buying one if they did

Johnbhoy69

Xbox Gamertag: Johnbhoy69

Vincent294

mindtwang wrote:

Only on the internet can a developer make a tasteless comment and then get hundreds of people to suddenly become their biggest fans. Love games!

Not surprising in the least, especially given how some can be with politics (both sides are guilty of it, but I've seen more of one than the other as of late). Which developer? I'm not one to base my purchases off politics much, but if it's bad enough I'll consider it.

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

MsJubilee

You know who i miss guys?@TylerTreese That guy was pretty cool.Wondered what happened to him?

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Xbox Gamertag: Cherry5268

Johnbhoy69

Is it bad I want to buy a PS4 just to play Bloodborne?

I know Dark Souls 2 scholar of the first sin is out next week but Dark Souls 2 was a bit crap I think. You could really tell it was the B team that made it while the A team was working on Bloodborne.

If anyone is playing Bloodborne would you say it's worth buying a ps4?

Johnbhoy69

tylertreese

Johnbhoy69 wrote:

I know Dark Souls 2 scholar of the first sin is out next week but Dark Souls 2 was a bit crap I think. You could really tell it was the B team that made it while the A team was working on Bloodborne.

A PS4 is worth buying even if you are not going to play Bloodborne. It is an awesome system. Any gamer should own one.

Edited on by tylertreese

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

MsJubilee

Johnbhoy69 wrote:

You're not alone i really want to buy a PS4 just for that game,it look so amazing.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Xbox Gamertag: Cherry5268

holchasaur

mindtwang wrote:

Johnbhoy69 wrote:

A PS4 is worth buying even if you are not going to play Bloodborne. It is an awesome system. Any gamer should own one.

While I prefer the Xbox One in most ways, a PS4 is worth owning for sure. I don't know if it's worth buying solely for Bloodborne, but if you're a massive Souls fan and there are other PS4 games that you have interest in, I'd say it's a good enough reason to get on board.

Reviews Editor, Pure Xbox
Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Xbox Gamertag: holchasaur | Twitter:

Captain_Chao5

I just binned off Sky Movies. I was paying £14.50 a month for repeats and shite films. The real pisser was the £4.50 a month increase they are sneaking in for June 1st.

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

SuperKMx

DRL wrote:

mindtwang wrote:

Johnbhoy69 wrote:

While I prefer the Xbox One in most ways, a PS4 is worth owning for sure. I don't know if it's worth buying solely for Bloodborne, but if you're a massive Souls fan and there are other PS4 games that you have interest in, I'd say it's a good enough reason to get on board.

I loaned my PS4 out to a friend over Christmas, as I was playing all the multi-platform titles on Xbox One and it felt like there was very little to play. Got it back last week and have been playing the heck out of DriveClub - even bought the season pass - and also picked up The Order.

The Order is decent enough fun. Pretty close to the end, but given the length of the game, I was pretty close to the end when I started.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

Johnbhoy69

I just keep thinking Bloodborne is the game Dark Souls 2 should have been. Been watching a lot of it on twitch and it looks sooooooo damn good. The enemy designs are better, the bosses are insane and the world looks way less chopped together than Dark Souls 2.

I poured over 300 hours into Dark Souls( unemployment has it's perks) and it's was the best game I played last gen. I actually preordered scholar Of the first sin and started to play Dark Souls 2 again...boredom set in within ten minutes. Safe to say my preorder was cancelled.

Johnbhoy69

tylertreese

DRL wrote:

mindtwang wrote:

Johnbhoy69 wrote:

Does anyone ever actually buy a system for ONE game? Surely, they end up playing other exclusives right? I feel like people say that a lot but never mean it.

Johnbhoy69

Yeah, I know what you mean. Obviously I wouldnt just buy a PS4 and Bloodborne and nothing else ever lol I just really want it

Johnbhoy69

Vincent294

Johnbhoy69 wrote:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Obviously I wouldnt just buy a PS4 and Bloodborne and nothing else ever lol I just really want it

Look at it this way: that's how they feel about Sunset Overdrive and Halo.

Vincent294

Xbox Gamertag: Vincent294

CaffeinatedGamr

mindtwang wrote:

Does anyone ever actually buy a system for ONE game? Surely, they end up playing other exclusives right? I feel like people say that a lot but never mean it.

I would buy a PS4 to only play Resogun.

CaffeinatedGamr

Xbox Gamertag: Stormin Skies | Twitter:

crippyd

@mindtwang I bought a PS1 to play Gran Tourismo. I don't recall buying any other exclusives for it.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

tylertreese

crippyd wrote:

@mindtwang I bought a PS1 to play Gran Tourismo. I don't recall buying any other exclusives for it.

You missed out on a lot of great games then. So sucks for you, I guess?

crippyd

Nah, at the time I wasn't really bothered about gaming but that changed when I got Halo.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Johnbhoy69

Frustrated at the lack of places in my town that you can still buy games from.
Aside from con artists CEX there are only supermarkets whose game sections gets little to no attention from staff and end up looking like a ransacked bargin shelf.

I know buying games online has taken over but sometimes it's nice to walk in buy a game and play it on same day.

Johnbhoy69

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.