Posts 181 to 200 of 385

SuperKMx

Trap Team is AWESOMES. Loved it.

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

tylertreese

crippyd wrote:

My 4 year old girl is enjoying herself playing peggle 2. Currently on level 7 and monstering it.

Now this is a proper parent

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

Knight

Peggle 2 is fun,

I've barely been playing anything except some occasional Madden NFL 25 with my wife. We just won the super bowl! Haha. School is keeping me very busy. Looking forward to playing a bit more during Spring Break.

Knight

Xbox Gamertag: BSG Daffy

Johnbhoy69

Hello, finally back online after a very long 2 months without internet. I see OXM is now gone...did they even try and post new articles towards the end or did they just give up?

Johnbhoy69

Xbox Gamertag: Johnbhoy69

Red620Ti

Pretty much just gave up mate, the busiest thread was the "We're moving to a new home" thread, which was pretty much a kick in the teeth

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

DesiccantOwl

Just went back to have a look at the old place...I don't know whether it's my browser but I'm not such a big fan of the new layout which makes it difficult to tell whats going on where in the timeline. Yet, give credit where it's due their editor "Mr Castle" seems to be keen on interacting with the commenters which is nice to see for such a large games site.

DesiccantOwl

Xbox Gamertag: DesignateTurian | Twitter:

Red620Ti

And makes a massive difference from how he was on OXM........Seems a little 2 faced to me. I never liked him anyway.....

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Johnbhoy69

Pretty bored waiting for some good games to come out, nothing released so far this year interests me. The Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight are about the only games On the horizon I'm waiting for. I'm considering buying Final Fantasy type 0 just to play the XV demo.

Johnbhoy69

Red620Ti

Borderlands soon? Zombie Army Trilogy?

DesiccantOwl

White Night looks like it's good for the money, definitely worth it if you like creepy mansions, some backstory/collectibles and a very "Sin City" art style!

DesiccantOwl

Xbox Gamertag: DesignateTurian | Twitter:

Johnbhoy69

I tried getting into borderlands...thought it was just ok. Tempted to try Resident Evil revelations 2. Anyone playing it?

Johnbhoy69

Red620Ti

One of the chaps reviewed and said it was pretty good..........

crippyd

Does anyone have experience of dealing with autistic children? My 8 yr old was diagnosed with ASD in November and I am struggling to help her as I get frustrated and angry with her and myself. My wife copes with our Isobelle so much better than I do, I am looking for someone who has been though this to talk to. Thanks pX family.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

sorethumbed

My wife used to teach autistic children but is really out of touch now.
Please don't take this the wrong way but you need to sit down and talk to your wife. If she is coping and you are not, what is needed is a coping strategy. Ask her what she does to cope and see if any of that is appropriate for you. We all act differently in these situations and I know that I used to cope really badly when I went to her school to help out so I feel for you and what you are going through.
Patience is the key and not showing your anger and frustration as if your child has autistic tendencies they are struggling to communicate anyway and anger doesn't help.

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

BAMozzy

crippyd wrote:

Does anyone have experience of dealing with autistic children? My 8 yr old was diagnosed with ASD in November and I am struggling to help her as I get frustrated and angry with her and myself. My wife copes with our Isobelle so much better than I do, I am looking for someone who has been though this to talk to. Thanks pX family.

I have an Autistic son and worked with Adults with Autism and Challenging Behaviour. If you want to talk about anything you can always speak to me if you want - just send me a message

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

Johnbhoy69

Been watching a few previews for battlefield hard line and it doesn't look good, one called it the worst FPS campaign he has played in 10 years. Not that I had any real interest in the game and I'm sure most will get it for multiplayer but looks like there's one more disappointing game to add to the ever growing list for this generation.

I really hope that the Witcher 3 and Arkham knight are the beginning of some really great games for the rest of the year

Johnbhoy69

BAMozzy

Battlefield Hardline has never appealed from the moment the concept (cops v robbers) was announced. I find the whole concept 'wrong' from a realistic and a 'Battlefield' perspective. For me Cops are not 'gung ho' soldiers, destroying the city or at least part of it after swearing to protect it, shooting to kill etc Surely a SWAT team would surround the robbers, try and negotiate their surrender, minimise damage and shoot to disable/disarm (where possible) and as a last resort. I also struggle to see how these cities can be so devoid of 'civilians' too. It just doesn't sit right with me on any level including the 'Battlefield' name. At least in a 'war' game you can imagine they have been evacuated to a safe zone. It also looks just like Battlefield 4 with re-skinned vehicles.
I too am really looking forward to both the Witcher 3 and Batman: Arkham Knight. No doubt these 2 will see me through the usual Summer drought however my next purchase is likely to be Borderlands: the Handsome Collection.
I don't know when Rise of the Tomb Raider and Star Wars: Battlefront are likely to release but expect them in Q4 (at the earliest). Also looking forward to seeing what Treyarch bring to their first 3yr dev, next gen CoD game and what news E3 will deliver. I wonder if we will see more on Scalebound? That looked interesting. Hopefully some Gears of War announcement - I would like a Gears trilogy remastered game - especially if 4 is still some way off.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

Johnbhoy69

Over on Gameinformer they have a test chamber of 2 levels from Hardline, when you arrest someone they instantly fall asleep and you cant shoot them....HAHA Didnt know LA had such an abundance of Narcoleptic criminals.

I think i am most excited about Bethesda having their own conference at E3, Dishonored 2 has to be there and maybe we might get a peek at a new Fallout. Also I really want to see the new Doom in action.

Johnbhoy69

PeTitosaurus

I've got a couple of games that I'm keeping my eyes on, but I can't really say that I'm overly excited or hyped up about anything this year ... yet. I usually start out like this every year and then it rapidly changes to wanting everything after E3, haha.

Emma "Tito" - the Swankee speaking Swede and quirky blonde.

Xbox Gamertag: PeTitosaurus | Twitter:

Johnbhoy69

As mush as I love E3 I'm going to have my Bullsh*t detector on overdrive this year...too many disappointments (Destiny, Watchdogs) have made me cynical.

And I really hope they cut down on the CGI proof of concept trailers that they think will excite people

Johnbhoy69

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.